June Pride Avatars and Gifts

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 7, 2017.

1. I won the style student avi from the spinner but it's gone now?

2. You haters really need some mental help. Just shut up! Don't play the game if you're butthurt over this. The world doesn't revolve around you. Grow up!!

3. You expect them to listen to a weeb?

4. Thank you ATA! 

5. Have you ever just... stumbled upon something, and wish you'd never seen it in the first place? Well, yeah -- I'm currently experiencing this.

Tell me, how does it feel to be such a disgusting human being? People like you exacerbate the already dreadful LBGTQ+ oppression. Because of your inhuman detestation you contribute to the reason why LBGTQ+ youth attempt suicide 3x more than those who identify as straight or cis.

You also contribute to why LBGTQ+ teens are scared of coming out of the closet to their parents. Why most are conflicted for so long, and feel self-loathing because they are not generally accepted by peers in their environment. Why these teens are 8x more likely to commit suicide if they are not accepted by their parents after coming out of the closet.

Why 20% of gay men and 40% of lesbians in the U.S. resort to heterosexuality despite they are not straight because of the deeply embedded compulsory heterosexuality.

Yeah, pal -- even if gay marriage has been legalized here, doesn't mean that homophobes cease to exist. You kinda played yourself by saying someone in Alabama -- which is, btw, a state in the U.S., not somewhere in the U.K. -- displayed aversion towards those who are LBGTQ+ yet you mentioned before that America now supports it. Like I said, we legalized gay marriage, but that doesn't mean everybody supports it here.

All those who identify as literally anything other than straight, or cis just want to be accepted. It's really that simple, but homophobes and bigots like you make them feel 'different' and that they must change. It's what leads to depression and suicidal tendencies among LBGTQ+ youth. It's the most cliché in the book, but, how would you feel if the roles were reversed? How would you feel if you were hated just because you have a different 6ual preference than the average joe, or because you experience gender dysphoria?

No matter how much of a bigot you are, you have to understand that there are individuals on this earth that are different than you. This isn't the 1950s. It's 2017. And in the modern age, most assay to coexist. Maybe you should too.

6. How do I earn or win a crate, I've seen something about a contest but I'm confused.

7. The heartfelt tribute avi really look a lot like me, I'm not gonna stop spinning.

8. Transgender people don't need special avis.

It's not like the avatars show off privates so what's the difference between a cis and a trans avi?

9. "privates" have nothing to do with whether you're cis or trans lmao. let people be proud of their identity.

10. Most people won't know you're transgender from a first glance unless you're showing off your bits, so yah it kinda does have everything to do with it

11. How they dress isn't indicative of their gender.
    There are plenty of metrosexuals

12. "most people" won't know someone is trans whether they do or dont flash them, so??? whats the point you're trying to make? your "privates" have nothing to do with your gender, end of story

13. Please read this post -> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=125549

14. Love these thanks guys 

15. I need that VIP Bowie...let me buy him  at least let me buy SPINNER coins

16. I don't care what you call it, representation or whatever. It's blatant tokenism and stereotyping.

17. The dean said it

18. As if giving it a larger platform, a.k.a transcending tokenism, will be realistic and not be called anything but crazily overhyped.

19. We need Puerto Rican avi's to recognize the Puerto Rican people on here *cough cough* Me *cough cough*