July Spinner Items - Martini-tiny Pool Party

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Yall making it harder and harder... First two were easy...
    ?

2. I agree. The odds need to be adjusted. People are complaining so much in the club chats how difficult it is to obtain a new spin item. They have given up.

3. With as much $$ as you make from all the ad watching you'd think you could make the spinner a little less impossible. I mean shoot even if it's not these just a little less cash would be awesome. but hmm what's new greedy ol'ata? at least y'all show some consistency ?????

4. More than 400 spins dont even gave a pool dog, ata u've got to be kidding me

5. Agreed! ?

6. With that kinda drop rate, i should give up on JULY SPIN ITEMS.

7. It usually takes about 150 spins (I save up before the new month) to get a set. This time it took like 300 spins. Seriously... Please go back to old system for next month :(

8. LOL
    Get rekt nub

9. The dog is the gnome, rare item strikes again

10. Dog easy smh

11. May I ask when does the next event start ?

12. First post

13. Is there a trick to the spinner to get the spinner items you want? You know by putting the needles somewhere else and LANs on the specific item...like let's say I want the dog where about would I put the needles before spinning ?

14. Sooooo Support ?
    I have been moaning at Ata for ages about it.. yet, Ata doesnt seems to care ?
    Unsurprisingly 
    Greed at its best 

15. Ooops ? i was meant to support this one, not the other one.. lol

Sooooo support ?
    I have been moaning at Ata for ages about it.. yet, Ata doesnt seem to care ?
    Unsurprisingly 
    Greed at its best 

16. I have the olive and the martini glass