Joust Cause Story Contest!!!!

Discussion in 'Activities' started by NightingaIe, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Hello again everyone! I'm glad to see you all at another installment of Nightingale's Super Awesome Story Contest (the title is a work in progress)!!

Prompt

This hunt has brought us the very unusual combination of a Renaissance fair and a harvest festival! I would like to hear your own story about an event that combines two themes that usually would not go together. This could be just a description of the event, or told from the perspective of a person involved (like a guest or vendor), or whatever your creative mind comes up with!

Rules
    1. You will have until changeover next Tuesday, the 17th of September, to submit a story to me personally in my DMs! Please do not submit your story to this thread, all results will be posted anonymously!
    2. Each person gets one entry per hunt! With your entry please gift me a chibi!
    3. Please do not tell people which story is yours and have them vote for it! I understand there may be a prize that you want, but I would like to keep this as a fair contest!
    4. Make sure that you establish any paragraphs or other special formatting when you submit your story to me! If I get your story as I giant block of text then it will be posted as a giant block of text!
    Voting
    • The winners will be determined by votes on the post with their story (That I will post anonymously)!
    • People can vote on however many stories they like, but entrants cannot vote on their own story!
    • Voting will take place from the 17th of September when I post the stories until the end of the hunt on the 24th!
    Prizes
    • The prize pool will be based on donations! Any prizes not claimed at the end of the contest will be rolled over to next hunt! If you would like to donate a prize, please gift it to me with a message telling me it is a donation!
    • The prize pool will be posted and updated as I receive more donations!
    • First place will get first pick from the prices and will receive 3 prizes of their choice! Second place will pick after and get two, and third place will pick one prize after that!

I look forward to reading these submissions! I wish you all the best of luck and a creative process free of writer's block!

2. I can’t read this
    The colors hurt my eyes

3. Oh I'm sorry I hadn't thought through the down side of intense color coding. Would you like me to post a plain version of this?

4. Summarized Prompt:
    Combine 2 event themes that wouldn't normally go together

TL;DR

1. Goes until end of hunt
    2. One Chibi entry fee
    3. Prizes are donated
    4. Send in PMs to OP
    5. Don't tell others your story
    6. Top 3 winners get to choose a prize

NightingaIe likes this.
  5. Just use darker colors and less neon

Maddi_Matsu likes this.