Jocktoberfest!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Go check out my forum event if you want to take part ?? Forums  Active Threads  Key Gambling!

2. Which items can gift?(items from open spigots)

3. There arent any giftable drops from keys, there are no hunt gifts ? I'm dying from a lack of gifting, cmon ata ? We havent had hunt gifts for so long ?

4. I may not be lucky in spins but thanks god ive been dying to have a new ava. No wonder i couldnt find runner and maniac from showcase =3

5. Why doesnt any ava comes to me?

6. You're unlucky

7. Does anyone know if there are any combined items this hunt? If so let me know what they are plz. Thanks.

8. that's wrong

9. ??I Have Shed One Tear. When Will There Be Colored Hunt Avii's Again?

10. Bumping, love the beer runner avi  devs can finally draw

11. One of the best hunt

12. These hunts aren't fair all you keep getting is item what happens to the old days when u could actually get a new avatar ?

13. Got the guy avatar

14. Ata needs to bring back the old school hunts. These new ones aren't any fun. 

15. Why is it always the girl avatars with higher strength?

16. I agree. I want the amount of effort I put into a hunt to pay off. This random lucky charm stuff is not fair. I feel bad for those who actually spend money on cat cafe and don't get the avatars they want.

17. -clap-

18. I think it's meant to keep you playing :roll: if you got the avi off the bat, some might go inactive rest of the hunt :? this current way is to keep you playing everyday to get the avi you like.

19. Exactly