Jocktoberfest Beer Brawl

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Cause its September still :|

2. So, this game is "Hunt In My Dorm"? ?
    It's starting to be monotone ?

3. Hun... They made it 17+ again. The rules you listed are even the old rules. Anyone found under the age limit will be perm silenced to keep them safe.

4. It does not seem to be counting the stolen glasses we have collected I have over 700 it still says I have 0

5. Cause you stealing. Thy shall not steal for its a sin. So you gotta earn it the correct way. By pvping and stealing the items from other people

6. Yea im about done with pimd. All these hunts are getting to be to much. It makes the game no fun. Really sad

7. Extremely idiotic hunt like always thnx ata for ruining game more n more u should get Ruined Game award ?

8. Go steins!
    Go beer!!!!

9. Thanks for not making me that nasty blue ?

10. I'm always on the loosing team ?

11. They did not change it back to 17+. They simply made it to where if you are under 17 but still older than 13 you will be silenced for giving out age. Read again.

Or you can read the information through the link here on their thread they released about it.[/quote]
    Hun... They made it 17+ again. The rules you listed are even the old rules. Anyone found under the age limit will be perm silenced to keep them safe.[/quote]

If you click on the link I posted to that thread, the date on it is September 17th, 2015..not sure they're that old..8 days ago...

13. Blue always wins i call hacks  I wanted to be blue. No matter who won. Forever a blue soul 

14. Everybody will just party and participate in this hunt anyway

15. Every hunt feels the same. I'm loosing my interest in pimd...

16. I don't like this hunt sorry ?

17. Yes its not that old. I read that thread myself once I seen ata post it. The thing is our old rules for underage players is the same rules as what was posted.

Any player found underage can be perm silenced to protect them from harm. Some ACCTS can be banned under certain circumstances.

Only thing that happened is Google Store had made PimD a teen app. As this was changed ata had to change/add rules. Now that Google Store has made this a 17+ app again, all ata did was basically put rules back.