Jaco

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ka-Ka-KarotCake, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Jaco is a resort city on the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica in Central America. Located in the county of Garabito in the Puntarenas province, the city has a population of approximately 10,000 residents. Jaco's beach is 2.5 miles (4 km) long and offers some of the best surfing in Costa Rica.

Jaco lies between several mountains, and is neighbored by the beaches of Herradura Bay to the North, and Playa Hermosa to the South. About 35 kilometers north of Jaco, lies the Carara National Park, recognized for its exuberant wildlife and dense rain forest. Carara is home to one of the largest remaining populations of wild scarlet macaws in the country. The ecotourism park Rainforest Adventures, NatGeo´s top ten of adventure trips, is just 5 minutes from the beach and it features an aerial tram through the transitional forest.

As Jaco lies on the seashore, climate is normally humid, with relative humidity around 80%, reaching 90% in June. Temperature is 85–90 °F (24-32 °C) during the day and 75–80 °F (24-26 °C) at night. During the dry season, away from the water, the temperature may consistently reach 95 °F (35 °C) or above. Perfect weather for some fun in the sun!

There are also some great resorts for a fun weekend getaway!

So if you like a quiet small town, great beach and weather and many adventures, consider visitting the natural beauties of Jaco, Costa Rica!

2. Clickbait af :cry:

Nando and WildBlueberry like this.
  3. The clickbait :lol:

4. More like 100000000000000000/10

5. No support. I donut like surfing :(

6. Nice clickbait. REPORTED

7. Jack is so... beautiful. It's in Costa Rica too? Mannnnn, Latinas and tropical drinks Shorty inna bikini

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  8. i am a chronic master baiter

?

Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  9. I’m laughing at this harder than I need to

10. Cause you're one too... dun dun dunnnn

11. See not all 24 thousand comments are useless ?

Put some respek on my username

Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  12. Dang I was ready for the drama

13. Don't be so extra

14. Don’t be so not extra

15. I thought this is another drama thread… especially when you mentioned "Jaco" or Alicia… and Yuri :lol: :lol: drama team

16. That's a beautiful place

17. I didnt mention any of them... ?