Items Missing

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by STIMULANT, Apr 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just making this thread because I haven't heard any feed back yet. But all of my items seem to be missing from showcase and I have no recent notifications on anything. Wondering if the same thing has happened to anyone else or just me?

2. Your showcase looks rather full to me. Maybe it's a visual glitch on your end. I haven't seen anyone recently mention an issue like this, and haven't had any issues myself.

I would try clearing your app cache for PIMD in your phone settings, and then making sure your app is fully up-to-date. If you did all this and it still isn't working, try uninstalling + reinstalling the app. And if that doesn't work, I'd recommend sending a help ticket (make sure you mention that you've taken the previous steps too).

Help tickets can take up to 24 hours for a response so unfortunately you just have to be patient, especially with a holiday weekend just ending. Rest easy knowing that it looks like you definitely still have your items!

Atlas likes this.
  3. Visual glitch on your end. You got a fuck load of shit in your showcase. Follor what she said ^^

Muschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.