Issues

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by HollabackGurl, Sep 10, 2019.

1. I didn't get my rewards for 2 bff boxes and 3 buddy boxes

2. Every single hunt the game breaks on the 1st day that has never changed

3. I haven't been able to login for hours but finally it's letting me back in and working!

4. As you guys have all noticed, there are missing box drops and party drops and many other issues including game crash, lagginess and whatnot. Im sure devs are working on it, so in the meantime try not to open boxes and well refrain from spinning and purchasing etc.

5. I messaged them in a help ticket about the issues. And they got back to me..this is what they told me(phrasing it):
    -they are stabilizing the game right now and finalizing the restoration plan once the problems have been resolved
    -boxes and such will be added to your account directly; just might not show up because of lag or display issues
    -questions about boxes or rewards let them know and they will look into them

6. I am also experiencing issues as everyone else on this thread I also haven’t been getting rewards and every time I hit the party it lags me

7. Please fixing game asap, i cant playing the game like now

8. They are stabilizing the game like I said. From what they told me. Just have to be patient.

9. This is making my diarreah worse with all the anxiety

__Cece__ likes this.