Is this new hunt boxes for real? You serious af?! Jeez

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by yennie, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Does anybody else feel that this hunt is a bad hunt? Hmm?

POTD / CC / PPA might drop Fret Boxes, And youll have stacks of it and you cant open it unless you spend 10ecs?

2 Lite Boxes a Day? Which has lower chances than the regular one oh come on ATA not earning $_$ already?

Just saying. Im just sharing my opinion about this new hunt boxes.

2. It's been like this for most hunts, stop your complaining and get used to it, or uninstall.

3. Can't afford it? Chalk it up as a loss.

4. You mad bro? Im just sharing my opinion. You dont have to react like that :))
    Chill.

5. Trade the boxes you can't open for some tissue to wipe those tears away

6. Greetings, everyone. I am new. (One second - let me get this spork out of the way.) My name is Katy, but you can call me the Penguin of Doom. (I'm laughing aloud.) As you can plainly see, my actions have no pattern whatsoever. That is why I have come here. To meet similarly patternless individuals, such as myself. I am 17 - mature for my age, however! - and I enjoy watching Invader Zim with my girlfriend. (I am bisexual. Please approach this subject maturely.) It is our favorite television show, as it adequately displays stochastic manners of behavior such as we possess. She behaves without order - of course - but I wish to meet more individuals of her and my kind. As the saying goes, "the more, the merrier." Ah, it is to laugh. Anyway, I hope to make many friends here, so please comment freely. Doom! That is simply one of many examples of my random actions. Ha, ha. Fare thee well. I wish you much love and waffles. Yours, The Penguin of Doom.

7. I've said nothing that makes me seem mad. I'm simply saying deal with it, or leave. Your choice nub

8. Hahah james easy bruh. If you were starting the game like me and other players youll understand. And you dont have to say nub. :)
    Youre a nub too before you got to where you are right now just for the record. Dont hate bruh. :))

9. What exactly are you complaining about anyway? That boxes are now EASIER to obtain? That you're going to have extra boxes (like every hunt)? The fact that boxes opened with EC have a higher chance at rewards (LIKE EVERY HUNT)? The only thing that has changed is that now your daily boxes are easier to get by completing the tasks rather than waiting on a random box from parties, yet you noobs still complain.

10. We've been limited to 2 free boxes per day lol

Also ATA already said the chances are the same the only difference is parties give you actual boxes that you can open with ec and you get 2 free ones per day on the side task?

Nothing changed about the hunt except the way you get boxes

11. Exactly! Now boxes arent dropped randomly. You do two parties a day? You get your two free boxes. Like ???

12. Exactly lol

13. ^ Learn a thing
    PIMD players will always whine

14. Now you don't gotta wait the annoying ass 24 hours to open a box. You open when you get it

15. ^

16. You both are so right and many people don't seem to understand that because it is so different. They can't comprehend that it's literally the same thing as before but just in a different format. But oh well let them keep complaining ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18. Support

19. :lol:

20. Preach