is my club name reasonable??

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Kassie_-, Feb 17, 2019.

1. It’s “Hoes-R-Us” but as of right now a club is named “Thots-R-Us” and one girl bothered to report me for it, if it’s not acceptable I’ll be more than happy to disband it but if it’s fine I don’t wanna leave he club. 

2. You're a noob so I wouldn't expect you to know this but the club "Hakuna YaTatas" was originally Hoes-R-Us and they got renamed :) So did Ho_ / HoCounsel_…… yeah you gon get renamed sis.

3. ^ What Riv said.

Also you don't have to disband it... it costs 100 EC to rename your club. Judging by your avi, I think you're a player that is willing to spend $$$ on game.

If not, maybe you have a trustworthy admin or club member that is that you can transfer ownership to them, have them name change, and then have them transfer ownership back to you.

4. Anyone who names a club “hoes..” also gets mad when you refer to them as being one ️

5. Whenever someone says hoe i now think of the kanye roblox song

6. Pls pls chicken little, the sky ain't falling just yet, so just chill and see wot happens

8. bich u thot

9. Nothing wrong with that club name. People just get to personal with lil petty stuff like that. That's your club. You can name it anything you want.

10. Woah old thread is old

11. This thread is almost 2 months old and at this point she is either in a different club or the original club name was changed, because it is not the same as it was when this thread was made. The original club name was breaking ToU.

12. Thanks bc I couldn’t think of it at all without it haha