Is it just me, orrr...

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Chloe_A_Country_Gal, Jun 29, 2019.

?

Having trouble with the pics on forums?

1. Yeah

31 vote(s)
    81.6%
  2. nope just you

7 vote(s)
    18.4%
  1. Howdy y'all! So I am with the new forums I CAN'T see the pictures posted by ata or by any of you. Maybe a gif here and there, but everything I USE to be able to see on the older forum, I no longer can. So for example I can no longer see the avatars from the zodiac thread. Or from when they show us what the new hunt entails. I see nothing. So basically, Is it just me? Or does anyone else have this issue? I do have an android if it makes a difference lol. Just need a little help.

Sorry if the post is weird, my first one lol

2. Some other people have had this issue too.

I can personally see the images, so I’m not sure if it’s an issue depending on your device?

3. Certain pics vary. Some are still there and others aren't

Haven't figured out why only some...

4. Might just be a few bugs who knows. It’s still the first day forums is back up anyways

Chloe_A_Country_Gal likes this.
  5. Very true, never thought of bugs. Was like nuuu i must see, am i the only one gonna miss out😂 well thanks loves. Just was curious lol.

6. I think everyone is pretty curious about how everything has changed tbh. I’d wonder the same thing 😌

7. Yeah it's totally kicked all of the effort I put into archiving the story tiers and rewards thread to the curb because the stats code is broken, URL's are broken, and images of items are broken.

Muschi likes this.
  8. It might be fixed later on.

9. So many threads destrooooyed
    [​IMG]

Sanguine and -KushXPrincess- like this.
  10. Mhm. I sent them a help ticket. Hope it's salvageable

11. Yeah, I'm having trouble seeing images, and my Avatar Shard thread went to poop. I think I'm going to give ATA a while to iron out some kinks before redoing any of my threads tho. Just in case some things get fixed. I think the images will be, but, it would make sense if none of the old links ever work again.

LunaRavenGoddess likes this.
  12. Afaik even when you try to fix images and links, the "linked images" code thing no longer works like... at all :( i noticed when i was tryna get the Stories Tiers and Rewards thread looking semi-functional earlier 2day

13. O darn :(

LunaRavenGoddess likes this.