Is gold digger a sexuality?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Kefo, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Or a fair call and significant?

2. I personally believe its more of a fetish.

One that I personally have. Money is a huge turn on for me. (Sorry if thats saying too much)

3. now I ain't sayin she a gold digger

But she ain't messing with no _____________

4. I think your thought process of fetishes is a little narrow-minded. Some people are inable to be turned on w/o their fetish.

Also, I believe there is a difference between kinks and fetishes ー all fetishes are kinks, but not all kinks are fetishes. It seems your label of fetish is more or less what I would subscribe as a kink.

5. It’s a lifestyle.

6. I’m super confused, please don’t bump this thread

7. I identify as a Gold Digger (back when I was dating).

Why do people date people who are bad with money? That's repulsive.
    Don't get me wrong, I married my best friend in the world....but we're both good with money. I don't understand why people get with losers.

Like if dude doesn't pay child support for the 3 kids he already has why are you jumping into bed with him ladies?!

8. I should have had Julie's mentality. Having to teach another adult what a budget is and how it works makes for quite the headache. Support to the gold diggers out there ?

9. no but money makes the world go round. financially stable is the biggest turn on

10. Yes it is, I'm sexually attracted to other people's wealth.

11. What did you think the g stood for?

lmao no I'm joking

12. How is this post still open-_-

13. ...it doesnt break ToU and Kefo didnt request lock...

14. But i think hes been answered.
    So Inb4lock

15. No he hasn’t
    This thread was made to cause a discussion not answer a question.

16. ask kanye west

17. Like Mini said, it's a discussion thread, not a simple Q&A. Also, contrary to recent popular belief, not every thread in which the question has been answered needs to be locked. Sometimes you can just let it die. Continuously bumping it to say "inb4lock" is unnecessary. Inb4lock originally was only for threads that broke ToU. ?

18. Wine 'er
    Dine 'er
    49er? ⛏

19. Yo but what if sexuality was a gender fetish, too?