[INVITATION]Asian Campus Parade

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Creator-INK, Dec 27, 2016.

1. You're an idiot you Asians like to take everything over, world renowned for it.... Let's not forget that there are Europeans in the same campus before you do your stuff that no serious human being cares about, on a final note op get some sun

2. I hope everyone read this right. Were inviting everyone on asian campus. Not asians only.

3. Well I am from Europe too but what we r doin is something new n different n exciting. Everyone is WELCOME to this event:D

4. Im excited with this

5. This is such a good idea !! Such a shame I won't be able to see it tho :(

6. I want to join I'm so excited

7. Ink will ss the parade and post on forums so yea dw!

8. Please be reminded that if there are multiple people posting variations of the same message, the 5th and onwards person posting (under 5 minutes) would be considered spam.

So just make sure it's 4 posts every 5 minutes to avoid that. ?

9. I hope there's a silence fiesta and that mods don't accidentally 'miss' it ?

10. Rude much?

11. Just ignore it. It's just a cry for attention

12. Yes thank you !
    We have the rules on this event that is max post is 3 post per acc, with different content each post. We have send them our rules in pm.

13. fallens r there im sooooo happy my hc

14. What's your problem dude? Just because you're in u.s campus you can't just blame Asian campus. And they said they are doing this in Asian campus, they didn't said that only asians are allowed. And if you want to see the parade soo much, just shut the heck and use vpn

15. more like wc spam ey

16. Looking forward to seeing it here in forums since I'm not in Asian campus

17. You can switch to the Asian campus but I think saying how can get you banned?

18. You have to use a VPN. They changed the rule where you can't use them so yay.

19. As mentioned previously, just keep an eye on the ToU to avoid spam, but otherwise this should be good. Have fun and have a Happy New Year :)

20. I still do it tho :") savage
    It really isn't that interesting seeing as I can't understand them.