Introducing the Prize Spinner!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 23, 2015.

1. I always get cash in spin.. how can I win other things

2. its chance and cash has highest probability

3. ATA you are really unfair...I always get cash on spininer. I know that chash is most common but it would be better if I for example get 10 times on spiner cash and on eleven time something else like ec, kini, speakers or even cat! Fix this please 

4. Ata gives you a chance to get free stuff and you guys still complain. Be happy that the apes were even nice enough to add cats as a prize.

5. I think they should change all the cash slots to 1ec, especially since they're getting cash for running the ads in the first place.

6. This isn't a prize spinner, its a cash spinner. Since It's all mostly anyone gets anyway 

7. Enigma here is where you are incorrect. There are 29 prizes on the spinner. 10 are cash and 19 are other. Strictly looking at ratios, you have a 1 in 3 chance for cash and 2 in 3 chance for something else.
    The fact that cash comes up over 90% of the spins defies laws of chance. This spinner is rigged and isn't "chance" at all.

And no offense to ATA, but winning 651m on the spinner is insulting at my stats. 651m is nothing. I make that in a few hits that take less time than watching videos and collecting tokens.

8. I agree with you completely on this!

It's like there is a hidden mechanism taking effect on the prize spinner causing 90~95% of the spins to end up getting cash, nothing else.

While I do enjoy the new prize spinner as an additional source of getting funds and that 30 million cash is more than enough for me to buy some stuff, I do however believe that the prize spinner mechanism needs to be revamped!

9. Wow

10. already got the notification 40 seconds before it stops. wth.

11. Nothing but cash every time. Sorry but the probability of just cash on 40+ spins = FIXED

12. Ohhhemmgee, the volume of players who complain that a computer program is rigged and not an actual spinning wheel(I.e. Price is right showcase wheel) is just funny...
    Yes it's rigged, it's a damn program!
    The wheel is just graphic code , it doesn't mean a damn thing, it's all predetermined to drop whatever the program wrote 

13. Anyways, that's been said multiple times before.. 
    Reminds me of my Grandpa who got hit in the head by a donkey and forgets to put on his pants

14. PLEASE ATA I'M BEGGING YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING ELSE THEN MONEY ON PRIZE SPINNER...PLEASE 

15. Yall stop mf crying just like the lotto wasnt made for everyone to win the Jackpot the spinner wasnt made for you to win cats just cause you want to

16. I have watch about 20 videos and got no spin tokens for them really starting to annoy me

17. beg more ?

18. This really shows how ungrateful people are smh.