Introducing the Prize Spinner!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 23, 2015.

1. In my way of thinking, ATA is probably getting paid something besides digidollars for running these ads for us to watch. So, maybe they could remove the cash, make all the cash slots 1 ec or something instead? That way, it's like we're getting paid at least 10 cents per spin.

2. I have spun at least 20 times and cash every time smh at least every 5 spins we get something besides cash grrrrr

3. Got guitar picks lol

4. Ata is obviously making money off us watching these ad's and I agree get rid of the cash and make it one ec. Or is ata to money hungry to do that?

5. So picks n keys can be added to spinner. But nothing can be done for those who haven't watches an ad in over 3 days?

6. Not giving me any tokens for ads anymore.....the YouTube ones........

7. @pimd why i no longer have the ads video appering on my profile? No free tokens for me then? Hahahahaha.

8. Same here

9. haven't seen 60 seconds yet but had as little as 5 seconds, that was nice!

10. Pop down McDonald's and get on their wifi. (Other fast food restaurants are available)

11. Such a good idea! I don't know if I could refrain!

12. I am offered 6.5b by the nurse for 15ecs and usually get 650m each spin but did once get 65b so 1000% must be an option!

13. Are we allowed to speak about the ads themselves or not mention the third party apps still? One of the advertised apps is my favourite game :)

14. No ads in 4 days need help have emailed support waiting on response

15. So finally I watched a video again today. Not as frequent like when spinner was introduced but at least there is improvement. So ty

16. nice!! never even hit 10x but won't lose hope now thanks to you