Introducing SUPER PRO Parties

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. What a lame excuse. There will always be noob players in the game. So does that mean we will never see super pro parties again?! Bullllllllll!!!

3. Couldnt agree more

4. Hypnocatspiracy

5. YOU LIAR[/quote][/quote]

6. Grant said they'll bring them back when "the time is right" or something. ?

7. He meant to say "They're here to stay..............for a month and a half!"

8. They probably took it away cuz ever since super pros came out people haven't spent as much money on the game for cats

9. Loyal player but had enough of ata being money hungry, they think we are fools cas they want us to believe it's to fair up the game no ur precious cats stopped ruined that but hey keep lying. It's ok to increase drops and sell to bias the game but HELL NO U CANT EARN IT. Ata is all over money hence the daily top to get people to spend cash that's a prejudice against people who can't spend loads on a stupid game people can buy cats dn and prejudice rich against poor and they can gain and buy all top tier awards and all the rewards they like but no super pro isn't allowed ur all a bunch of lying hypocrites #ataaregreedy

Destroyobot likes this.
  10. 2mins silence gor spro?

11. We finally get a change to the game that the majority of the community is happy about, and then you take it away.

You claim it's for the good of the community, yet the community as a whole disagrees. Even the smaller players, the ones you claim were getting hurt from super pros existing are upset they're being removed. Super pros gave them a goal to work towards! You just removed their goal. Good job.

I remember once upon a time when you wanted to bring the smaller players and bigger players together you released a new version of a hunt where lower stat players only got certain items, and higher stat players only got certain items, so they had to trade with each other to complete. If you really want to have the players interact, give us an event that encourages interaction instead of a hunt that encourages flashing cats and cat clubs which are really what has torn apart the community. It's no longer about helping one another to complete events, it's about hitting as many cats as you possibly can.

13. Only need 11 now I'll pay couple chibis each or anything I. Just need a few

Guatemala
    Virgin Islands
    El Salvador
    Denmark
    Belgium
    Sweden
    Austria
    Palestine
    Papa. NEw Guinea
    Equestrian guinea
    Liechtenstein
    I have loads others to trade

14. Yassss!!!!! Something new!!!

Oh wait

15. Since Super Parties are now discontinued, please change the max item drop quantity on those drop items. It is not fair that some people were able to have 2 or 3 before you implemented a max quantity of 1.

16. Good bye good thing

17. Support!

19. So I can't get tha pop art student avatar now cause you want to take away super pro parties... That's much shade ata 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.