Introducing SUPER PRO Parties

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ???oohhhh and I hope a noob can hit these new pro partys as well??

2. I got a ss in case y'all try to act like you didn't promise that they would stay

4. Bump

5. Pleaseee dont delete the spro party ata pls

6. "Well that's fantastic. A really smart decision, young man. We can put that check in a money market mutual fund, then we'll re-invest the earnings into foreign currency accounts with compounding interest aaaand it's gone."

7. So there a dived group big players small players that can't hit ? so remove the super pro

What about cat party those that live there and grow and get in the top 100 or top 50 top 10
    Should we stop this to to help make it more of a community game and those that can't afford to live there stop this to

What about the items we got to collect avatars what now not happing gee ata you guys really do only care about cash this makes no cash and making u less cash no dout so stop it

9. You're deleting the super pro and it makes me want to go catch a freaking Pokemon

11. Who remembers spp ??

12. The whole deal is that Super Pros were too popular and cut into cat sales! Isn't that right ATA?

13. Hey ATA, you guys should go into politics! "To Keep From Discriminating Against One Group Of People, We Will Make It Ok To Discriminate Against Another Group Of People!!!" I bet you fools are voting for Hillary! Don't kill me! I was just joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. ? I think cc should be gone too, since it's also effecting the game social aspects ? support

16. I agree, Cat Cafe should also be removed since this feature is clearly being abused.

17. ATA_Grant have you not spoken to Mario today? You boost this thread after departure is announced? ? laaaaaaame ATA

19. It does create a huge divide between payers and non payers...the hypocrisy ?

20. Oh and ATA I forgot to mention I didn't even bother reading your long excuse because frankly anything coming from you nowadays is deplorable and forcing myself to read that would be torture. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.