Introducing PIMD Stories

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Why does it all have to be until you get to the 9th dorm??

2. Seriously???? Any noob has 12

3. This was cool until ata seemed to have made it near impossible to finish all stories without being in a cat club. Guess this is just another way for them to make cash off of us.

4. Really cool... just hard ?

5. It's hardly different to the old hunt format, just made it so it's more interactive that's all, but other than that its no different, the ones who pay to get top 10 and top 100 is the same concept as before so I don't see how it's any different, I'm not in a b2b club and I've managed to do fine, this hunt is only shorter because they have yet to do the Christmas hunt/stories

6. Was hopeful...till I looked at the club history

7. Are these mini hunts before the big junts like holiday hunts start?

8. When will it come back?

9. I completed the 1000 coffee card challenge but didn't get the rewards can I be rewarded please.

10. I completed the 1000 coffee card challenge, I didn't get rewarded. For it can I have my rewards.

11. I think we should have stories in between hunts keep us busy. As far as furniture should where we can buy some with our money we earn not just credits

12. Whoever did the programming for the stories in IOS did an good job.

13. Love the stories give you a reason to do parties. Also it helps make it fun to check what is the party of the day.

14. How do you collect hot mulled wine?

15. I don't like

16. Gfc

17. How do u do the stories?