Introducing Daily Sales!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Interesting feature... I currently have a sale for 75ec for $5 which I do think is a good deal ? might consider it if it ever returns again

2. Preach cause you are so right

3. The same reason ata didnt respond to my thread post is the same reasom it took them three days to reply to my $800 data bill i emailed them about

In d e n i a l .

Newupdatedatasuckers

4. I asked about PVP updates when the update for the new layout came out and Pimd said they had no future plans for PVP updates.

? I don't feel like going back and finding it but it's in the thread releasing the new layout plans.

5. I don't see it!!!! :cry:

6. When you buy a daily deal and it offers u 200 credits but instead it's 2 spins - wow 6.49 for 3 DNS and 2 spins rip off think it needs better explain of the deal as the 200 clearly looks like ec

7. Found it. Had to update. The new update is ridiculous ata. Come on now. :roll:

8. The package you received contained 33 extra credits, 15 Speaker, 3 Doctor's Note and 225 Prize Tokens. The notice you received should also indicate this.

9. I have noticed a lot of people keep asking for PvP based hunt but not a lot of people participated when they did have one. Did we forget about the hunt with the foam dart gun? ? there is a reason why that don't have any plans to make one. Simply put more people want the party based hunt then war.

10. Their Trick to update PIMD.

11. Daily sale on last 30mins?! That's not even enough time for me to find my card. 

iLemonSour likes this.
  12. Ata got there gambling license?

13. Hmmm....tempting.

14. Wait... what about the so called fixes that have been requested for a hella long time? So far your update for the spin wheel was killer and I myself wish I never updated then. The usage for pimd just to upload now is off the wall crazy.

15. The version i have is pretty damn fine, no need to update to the ugly new childish UI and buy me pop ups.

But that's just my opinion 

16. Is this new feature permanent or will it be going away after a while? 

17. There was a problem with the conversion rates in the app store which we fixed. It might take a little while to get to all servers but it is fixed now.

18. Instead u should have started login bonus money hungry b!tches

19. will gift bombs ever return ?