Introducing Daily Sales!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Basically saying, we're getting 2 more DNS instead of just one for $5....

-HerLovelyBoyfriendy- likes this.
  2. Forget this,where the hunt ?

3. not worth updating for

4. 200ec and carepack for $10 nice

JK

i wish this was true

iLemonSour likes this.
  5. The dumb and blind WiL still spend money just because they can nor do they care. If they did care there would be less spending till they get what they want (PVP) like Casper has stated . See..it's clear that they throw crap and endless hunts at you and you still hunt but not taking a stand.....I for one have not updated so I won't see this new crap layout or this Scam. PIMD should be making more moves on cleaning up their app of perverts and PVP.
    Stop spending and lets see how fast they WiL change.

6. Lol.. No I want pony sales

7. But you see pimd community thats only for usd if im buying a 5 pack dn i pay $6.49 and 1 dn is $1.29 and if i buy the sale i have to pay $7.86 which is equivalent to me buying a 5pack (which is 5+1) and one pack. I see no sale no money saving at all. This option is only worth is to those who pay in usd rest of us pay way more

8. Tweaky i didnt update nor did it show on my store update that pimd has a new update and but somehow its automatically updated

9. I dont have auto update set up :|

10. I agree with what you said even if it was deleted  lol

11. fix please

Ahh is there any way you can stop it from glittering and moving! It's so distracting and it's gonna cause me to have headaches... Please fix this!

12. You might want to consider the fact that a lot of players log in at all hours, sometimes I wake up at 3am just to unload on a party or check my pm. There's no way I'm going to be fumbling around to make a purchase at that time. Maybe extending the sale time would prove most beneficial to us all.

13. Lmao still not gonna update, what a joke 

14. I understand why daily sales were added.. But having it as a pop-up every time i go to the home screen is ridiculous. I saw it the first time, wasnt interested. Quit killing my RAM with the pop-ups. -_-

15. You're trying to introduce new features and all I get it so that players seen bored but tbh now it's just like any other game app with the same old spinner n daily sales thingy. It's losing originality. :(

16. Like phineas said, I was trying to keep on topic by talking updates. Thanks for at least replying.

However as you mentioned that players had asked for a sales feature and you've now implemented one, can we please formally request pvp promotions and updates? Thank you, have a nice evening ️

17. Pimd I still dont have the new update

18. How long have y'all been asking for PvP hunts? A year now? Give it a rest it will never happen.Have a nice day (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

19. Pimd when are you actually going to start listening to your players? This is evidently not what most of the community want, nor are many other features you are bringing out these days.

What ever happened to "the customers always right"?