Intermittent Server Errors

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, May 19, 2017.

1. ****UPDATE****

The situation has now been resolved. Any clubs that did not receive their rewards during the server error will receive their rewards as if completed successfully.

All active Parties are being extended by one hour and each player will receive 1 DN.

Thanks guys!

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone!

Some of you may be running into 'Remove call failed: 500: Internal Server Error'. We're all aware and are currently looking into the situation.

Please stay tuned for further updates! Thanks for your patience.

2. 

3. So... where's my free stuff for this inconvenience 

4. Hope we don't just get a simple DN for this considering this is cutting into some people's plunder

5. Free dn for the inconvenience?

6. I completed a few parties and didn't get money or drops 

7. If I get a simple DN I will flips

SpoopBee likes this.
  8. Y'all greedy as hell. "It's such an inconvenience not being able to party for 5 minutes".

9. No payout for 2 parties and now cant hit without error. rip my notes

10. Just force start app turn of phone wait 2 mins restart and fixed

11. fr lol "it better not just be a dn" well GOD i'm so SORRY your highness that you were unable to hit repeat action once every 30 clicks, let me just transfer 69 cats into your account asap

Bimb0 likes this.
  12. Bet they weren't even affected.

13. I think will be just ok if they will give the exact amount of drops or the max of the party, and an dn lite box??‍♂️

14. I demand 50 dns for this, ata. I wanna do a solo!

15. I'm just greedy, not because I can't hit my party. I'm just greedy and like free things.

16. Ata hears me lmao, thanks guys

17. We're greedy? You're joking right...Have you seen this game? Guess we cant help it when the ones who made the game is twice as bad