In-Game Story Leaderboards

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 6, 2017.

1. ^ they also show a heart by your name.(the color hearts green,yellow, and red)

2. Seriously... This is why I've had all these ppl following me today... Any other dumb ideas? If you're gonna do stuff like this can I got a lock button for my friend requests so it can disabled..

3. now that i passed the 3k drops and can see each avatar individually, i can see why there's 3 of each avatar- for the relationship statuses.

4. Cool. That makes somebody's life easier. It's not mine, but hey. Y'all are working on things. That's what matters.

5. There's better option for it

And

It's

Called

Uninstall

6. best update in a long time tbh. wish you'd implemented it last hunt :lol:

7. KC-j5uqqWg

8. Don't know why they didn't think of this

9. Great way to farm for competition ?

10. lol. Like... really? Farming VIPs? Goodluck

11. It's annoying that this pops up every time we open the game. Most of us don't care because we will never make it to the top tiers.

12. You could always fix iOS gifting. That's like 4 lines of code you lazy ass bums.

You could also give rewards for top 1k, 2,500, 5k - non/stacking, so a lot more get rewards (even like 100 / 500 / 750 Pimdbank)

13. Uninstall because all the little beggers are following me smh

14. what VIPs do you see on that list??? i don't see anyone on there i can't hit :lol:

15. Even though I'm never top 100 or 10 it's nice to know how far behind I am :lol:

16. Love this update fr. LOL

17. Lol :lol:

18. ?hey there?
    I was wondering if the top 500,1000,10000 could get avitars to, of course they wont be as good as top ten and hundred,I just think its a good way to get people having a avitar that looks like them and suits there style
    ️️️️️️
    Ty so much for ur time
    ️️️️️️
    ~Cam?