Improved Mystery Boxes!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 11, 2017.

1. I opened a box and my entire dorm disappeared and reverted to a bare dorm...I lost everything!!!wtf

2. I had to close down app and reopen...my dorm is back to normal...freaked me out

3. Devs are working on a fix. You didn't lose everything! Just looked like it was taken off display for a moment.

4. I can't open my boxes I bought a key but I can't open it

5. What do you see when you tap on the Amazing Furniture Box in your Showcase?

6. I see the same thing just no furniture and the open box button is grey

7. Ah, we are aware of this. If you want to fix it immediately you can delete and reinstall the app. Otherwise we are working on a fix for you. Apologies for the inconvenience!!

8. @[ATA]Bruce
    No problem I understand this is a new update and there are some bugs and glitches

9. Thanks Bruce I deleted and reinstalled my app and I was able to open my box. I ️ This update

10. Great! <3<3<3

12. Are you challenging him to buy as many as ecs possible to prove you wrong ?
    You nutella hungry ape

13. All the possibilities and still only get 3 basic lamps, of which two I already had previously. 

14. Can't imagine all the coding you all did for these updates. Thank you!

15. free furniture keys please

16. Guess the people who don't have ec or money to buy ec just get to stare at our furniture boxes and never get to open them.

17. Nothing is showing up when I go to look at my furniture box and when I try to open one that I purchased to be able to open nothing is opening. Getting very frustrating.

18. We're working on fixing this! In the meantime if you want it fixed right now, reinstalling the app should do the trick.

19. To use the key costs 15ec keep the boxes. No thank you for me.