NEW FEATURE Improved Club Features~*

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Ashe, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Have you ever been merc-ing for clubs, and try to quickly join to LBH, and you get hit by that ever annoying notification that you need to leave your old club first?

Have you ever had a pesky guest that you forgot to remove, and now they're mooching in your club and taking up room even though they're never online to hit parties?

[​IMG]
    Those pesky moochers

Well, boy do I have great news for you!

What's new?

To start, you will now be able to join other clubs without leaving your previous one!

How do you do that?!

Easy! Just join another club, and you will automatically leave your club to join the new one, no more switching between things, or unnecessary extra clicks!

Keep in mind that rejoining your last club will still need the same requirements to rejoin. It's not like a free gold pass, we're just skipping some steps for you.

Okay that's cool. Didn't you mention something about guests?

Just about to get to that, but the second new thing you'll be able to do is set a specific period of time after which guests will automatically be kicked!

Who can do that?!

Presidents, VPs, and Execs will have this ability.

In the club options, you can enable an auto kick function that can be set to 3 days, 7 days, 2 weeks, or up to 1 month! Members that are set to the "Guest" role that remain inactive for that set period of time will automatically be kicked out of your club!

Hopefully these features will make club hopping, and club management easier for all of you!

PLEASE NOTE THAT TO ENJOY THIS BRAND NEW FEATURE, YOU MUST UPDATE YOUR APP TO THE LATEST VERSION! Please also note that the latest update may take some time to get to your Store depending on your region in the world!

[​IMG]
    From us to you.

#1 [ATA]Ashe, Sep 30, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
    WEEED, -Luc-, Agent_Cici and 47 others like this.
  2. YESSSSZ 🔥

Azari likes this.
  3. Wow🤩🤩love it

4. We love to see it (ღ˘ω˘ღ)

5. Finallly - someone try this quick and report back.

next up - accept all/open all on speed-up boxes and post bbbs

6. Okay these are really helpful features. THANK YOU.

QueenOfSorrows and SweetAsYoni like this.
  7. this is a great new feature, thank you ATA for the hardwork 🖤

agree w UnholyBanisher- in desperate need of a faster way to open speed up reward boxes and other types of boxes 😩✨

8. one of the best features ever, especially for those with a gp! 🤞🏼

SweetAsYoni, Rosalia and Noen like this.
  9. This is amazing. Y’all are doing great and I hope PIMD stays a better place. ♥️♥️

10. Great update!

Now we need something like an "open all" for lite boxes, speed boxes, and bbs u get at rewards.

11. Ooooooh delicious new features. Active checks are about to become 10x easier.

12. Noticed the inactive days aren't red any more though, or is that just me? That made it a lot easier to see at a glance whether someone is inactive.

Chibis and -Mallika- like this.
  13. yaaaaaaz 🔥

14. That helps a lot! I always hated discovering I forgot to leave a club. Sometimes the LBH would be over before I made it back around to join!

15. Yasss🥰💜

16. Good update! 💕

17. These are very good updates. Ty ata

18. Legitimately great Quality of Life improvements - I'm impressed ATA💙

jacesushi likes this.
  19. This is gonna make hopping so easy!🤩