[IMPORTANT] Use of Inappropriate Language

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATARogers, Apr 29, 2019.

1. This app is supposed to be 17+ so literally all thesw 13 year olds should not be playing. You guys should require ID to verify our age on our profile. That would be interesting.

Muschi likes this.
  2. I think ID is a little too much, but I had an idea a while ago that I think might help make a difference! (It would be a whole lot better than the seemingly zilch ATA seems to do be doing to prevent underaged players right now anyway.)

3. Heck no. You're way to trusting of the apes. You don't know them, why would you give them a copy of your ID. That's nuts.

WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  4. hit em with sarcasm idk

5. plus it's 17+ so I doubt a lot of 17 year olds would have an id.

Muschi likes this.
  6. A drivers license is an ID, a school ID, birth certificate, learners permit etc

Violetta320 likes this.
  7. Umm well some do have their permits which is a form of ID.
    Or if you take trips and fly a lot some states require 16+ to have a legal ID instead of school ids...
    so I would think they would in my opinion...
    A lot of things require ID now...

Violetta320 and GodTierOni like this.
  8. Well this is disappointing.

9. A lot of things... except for voting. Because that is raçist

10. no one asked u
    and school id doesn't show your age? like in highschool you can easily be a freshman with one and just say you're a senior. but then again I don't remember what mine looks like but don't remember it saying age.

11. I was informing you of the forms of identification a 17 year old would have. Don’t get upset because you didn’t know and I did. It makes you sound really pathetic; even more than you already are.
    You just get even lower on the bar.
    [​IMG]

12. and? I didn't ask you. Actually you seem upset and pathetic and lower than before. You're really trying to drag me over this get in the trash troll.

13. I don’t have time to argue with a child.
    Buh bye🖤
    [​IMG]

14. you're the child here..u try to make every thread go off topic and troll it

15. [​IMG]

16. shoo 🙄

17. I did not have ID at 17. A lot of 17 year olds do not.

Sirrracha likes this.
  18. Maybe Canada doesn’t do school ids