Idk

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Hoes_Luv_Me, Jul 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Didn't say anything about "removing"
    You're tryna comprehend something so straight forward til it's nothing to comprehendcomprehend.....if your mind isn't bright enough to figure it out then that's on you to debacle itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ otherwise read it again and try again with what I call intelligent input....

2. Crazy JUST ABOUT EVERY ONE OF MY IDEA'S CAME TO LIGHT WITHIN THE GAME....BGAME....BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU THE APES HAVE A BRAIN

3. Ooof here you "its already done" but asking for free furni and such.... If you fe that way....then ima tell yo ass you open a box.....

If you think 59%/21%, as bonus im referring too, you're not reading class material.

If you don't like my idea, you can alsi bite me you and everyone else...πŸ‘ because I'M NOT LOOKING FOR VOTES FROM PPL WHO DON'T LIKE THE IDEA
    #WEARENOTALIKE

4. Naw no thanks, I'll continue to not care what you think....but you can take that money and buy yourself a pretty face

5. @Op reacting like this because ppl disagree with you is not otay. Check yourself

6. I didn't think i could dislike an idea more until i read op's responses.

Miss nap time much?

7. Then read the rest of rhe message and remove the remove percentage stats part☺ Ive remained civil throughout this whole discussion as well, unlike you:oops::cool:

8. Lol dumb ideas
    What's next
    Rp ava ability: Gets you 10% more horny?

Sherily likes this.
  9. Yes haha classic case of calling something dumb while saying something dumb. Ah uh ah deet da deet! *slobers

10. OP's responses seem like that of an over zealous, conspiracy theorising doomsday prepper after drinking far too much spiked coffee. I'm concerned. πŸ˜‚

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  11. My bad partna if i touched your "* screams out loud and runs" button

12. Listen here, some avas already get me 10% more horny.

Hi.

Manic and RoseMilkTea like this.
  13. Hi
    What's wrong with 10% more?

14. It'll pass. Kids throw tantrums when they don't get what they want

15. Ah-haa! Ok what's up.....

Shutup

16. Nawt me, I throw doxxes & packets
    #Sec

17. Is it possible to lock this thread for going off topic? :rolleyes:

18. I suppose it has gone off topic, hasn't it. πŸ€”

19. More no than before