Idea submitted, feedback requested: Store Archive for past hunt or monthly items and avis

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Jumble, Feb 19, 2023.

1. I submitted an idea via a ticket and was told to post in the forums for feedback from others.
    I think they should open an archive store, where you can have the option to purchase past hunt or monthly Avis or items. It could rotate weekly or every other week.

2. this game is already heavily favoured towards spenders
    people put in time and effort for past avis and items and you just want to buy them? no

I'm tired of people asking for this, you missed the avis, unfort

3. No coz if you can just buy everything then whats the point in even trying to earn it.

Epistemologia and Leigh like this.
  4. You also seem to heavily under estimate how much stuff exists in the game. This game is 12yrs old. Thats ALOT of stuff

Ghastly and Lite like this.
  5. Pritty much if you want something then you will put in the effort to find it and buy from existing players. If you arnt willing to do that then clearly you dont want it that much

6. This idea & tradeable avis always gets suggested & i think this idea wouldn’t work for the same reason the devs said that tradeable avis was never gonna be a thing, it would break the game.

if you can just buy an avi eventually later on why even bother coming on to try & earn it? no support.

7. That is harsh, especially considering newer players didn't have the option to earn. I literally started the month of my favorite Avis and couldn't earn them. And they are not tradable.

8. Thats how the cookie crumbles comrade, but this game literally comes out with new content almost constantly. Stay on long enough you'll find a new favorite

9. Sometimes you miss out on things. Thats life. Deal with it.

10. I wanted to see linkin park live but never got the chance coz of it being more then i could afford to get to a show. And now i cant go at all coz the legend died. But thats life. Cant get everything that want

11. Ok hear me out ... What if we could recycle and upgrade Avis 🥰

12. Ata has already said no to that.
    'Why would you want to cut up your friends'

13. Not like outdated avatars provide a competitive edge. If they don't have good stats, the scrubs can have them for money.

The devs need to move towards selling skins rather than game-balance.

14. I wanted to suggest having a search bar in gifting so it's easier to find what I wanna gift instead of accidentally clicking on a wrong furni or misc

15. Or just all the scrolling 😫