Idea for a hunt in the future?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -_The-Angel_-, Feb 19, 2022.

?

Would you like this kind of Hunt?

1. Yes

46.2%
  2. No

53.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. 8k drops is not hard at all. idk what else to say

_DuruLove_ and LeeJarrett like this.

2. Your baby alt must be big like your main account then how so it's small πŸ€”

3. Keep it up good work guys πŸ‘Œ

4. Good luck both of you great job πŸ‘Œ

5. Rude

6. Rude

7. How??? I just explained why I don't think the hunt idea would work

8. This thread is a whole ass joke

People in here getting mad because people aren't blindly agreeing with them πŸ₯΄

Can we get a lock here?

9. Its got nothing to do with stats. Be active and you will get the drops you need. Its easy as fuck to get drops now. You got parties, lite boxes, ec boxes, timer boxes. Never used to have all that.

LeeJarrett likes this.
  10. Yes it is hard for the staff. Thats why they striked to get their work load reduced. Go play a sesame street game if you want everything handed to you with no effort. Also you make no sense. You complain qbout it being hard to get even 3.5k drops but then say you dont want people teaching you the game? Its already been explained why the drop target was increased. You just a attention whore. Qnd yes. You did ask for other peoples opinions by posting on a public forum. Dont bother posting if you just looking for yes men. Grow up and stop being a whiney bitch

LeeJarrett likes this.
  11. Even
    People who are just starting out can reach 8k drops if they learn how to play the game. Whining about it and then refusing to learn the game is just attention seeking

LeeJarrett and _DuruLove_ like this.
  12. Opening the daily lite boxes and participating in a couple of potd, you'll get 3.5k easily. 8k takes a little bit of more time (Not long tho), so if you can't reach 3.5k maybe look for another game

LeeJarrett likes this.
  13. Gothic style hunts are always the most popular so I for one would love to see a Tim Burton inspired one. With twisted furniture and movie inspired avis, not just Nightmare Before Christmas. The stat items should be little bits and bobs from the movies. The pet costumes could be like frankenweinie on the corgi or the sand worm on the snake.

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  14. This sounds interesting

Moxxi-Quinn-X3 likes this.
  15. My alt is 153kcs and got 10,033 hunt drops last hunt, and that was without ec parties. πŸ™Š It can be done as long as you’re active.

LeeJarrett and Aless4ndra like this.
  16. Yo man they got ideas for better hunt why its u have problem with that let ATA decide πŸ‘€

17. They put no effort into their idea and are only looking for yes men. They gave nothing other then. Do celebrities. Like. Whats the story line? Whats the stats? Whats some furni? Thry clearly dont care about the idea themself coz they have put no thort into it. People are just pointing out basic shit thats all

LeeJarrett and Aless4ndra like this.
  18. Well for players who are new and don't have big stats like u for them it isn't that easy so stfu πŸ™„

19. I think the idea would be good but they would have to pay to use those types of big name celebrities in their game.

20. They're literally using their alts to agree with them lmao and attack people πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ