Idea: Classes

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Alicia14, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Since PIMD is a college rp game I think educational courses could be included in it.
    Courses will often take several weeks to complete and cost money. Each course could be divided into a few semesters and at the end of each semester you gain something like a passive % bonus to your stats or maybe some raw stats.

Here is an example:

1. Math course :

Sem 1 - gain a 1% passive bonus to int

Sem 2 - gain a 1.5% passive bonus to int + 80k int

Sem 3 - gain a 2% passive bonus while defending a int attack

Sem 4- gain a 2% passive bonus to str and int

Course completion bonus- get a cert of completion (a stat item) and 190k int ( in raw stats)

2. I kinda like this idea

3. I’m bad at math thou

4. Yay

5. I feel like this concept is good.

How often would these last? And would there be a cap on the amount you can take?

Also, are these permanent or temporary?

6. Does no one care that I just said I’m bad at math... can we do like science and maybe I’ll get this post

Jaidah likes this.
  7. Sounds like jobs re-named as courses. Unless the payout (cash, stat, bonus) isn't worthwhile, the feature wouldn't get much attention. I like the fresh idea though.

8. I'm not good with shapes.. can we talk about that instead?

9. They would give permanent bonuses. Each course could take like around 3 weeks to a little over a month (would be different for each course depending on the bonuses you get from them ; more bonus = takes more time to finish) and there would be a limited number of courses

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. Do I actually have to do math? Bc I can barely get my trades right.

11. Oh cool. Would they function like parties? Or more like stories?

12. Neither tbh. You enroll in a courses (would take pimd $$) and wait for it to complete

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  13. I lub the idea~I kinda don't want it to be actual learning tho since dis is still a game. If we signed up for a course and say we had to be there at a certain time (like twice a week with some leeway on the time like anytime between noon to five or smthing) and then we had to complete a minigame or a task to get that days attendance?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  14. Oh I like that! It would be something different and refreshing

15. Interesting idea for sure. Support.

16. Mini games like tic tac toe.. I'm down.

17. OH okay. I liek this
    You can complete like 3 in a week or something

18. I also support this
    Sounding a lot like cellufun

19. Nah no minigames . I think logging in should count as attendance

Muschi likes this.
  20. I also sent a help ticket to ata explaining the idea