[IDEA]Attack pots, Wars and much more! ATA read this.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Royale_Kaname_Will_Never_Die, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Support 100%, excellent idea. Do us a favor ATA work on this, if you gonna hear our cries for more wars, this idea is a good place to start.

2. DEC 18, 2014 | 06:42PM PST
    Marvin replied:
    Hi XXXXXXX,

Thanks for your suggestions/feedback! We love hearing from our players, and we’re always looking for ways to improve our games.

We urge you visit our forums and be as vocal as you can with your thoughts and ideas. We post updates at the beginning of each week and our Devs read through the forums regularly looking for our players’ feedback, as well as their suggestions, recommendations, and reports on issues they may be experiencing in the game.

Please post in the forums, as it’s the best way to get your comments in front of the Devs and to drum up public support.

In the meantime, we will continue to make improvements to our games, features, and other services. Thanks again for your email!

AUTOMATED MESSAGE....

3. Aw, kaname  support

4. support

5. Support but do you think it'll happen? 

6. You can get 600 supporters of this thread, but ATA won't care.

"Hey, Kaname, we love the idea and actually have plans for improvements to the war system in the near future. Keep watch for them! :)" - Some crap ATA would say

Couple days pass...

Ends up being another hunt that still favors Cat Cafe. ?

I support though.

7. Yes sadly, but if they can see us, then they have us on mind and we can pressure that since if the support get higher every ideas, then ata will get... Too lazy to think and continue the rest f the sentence.

8. great idea kaname!

9. Hahahahaha, that's the same exact message they sent me a few minutes ago when I e-mailed them about something.

10. This would be fun for almost everyone, as I understand the guardians would be dtw the entire war which would be fairly boring for them and influence, if we're doing admin's as guardians, players of those stats to not join war.

11. Automated 
    Support op 

12. dream on kido neva gona happened unless u use cat to unlock attack 

13. Support... Seriously wanna try something new

14. Wow hugde
    Lol snow ball fights

15. This game snow is funny very much