I_dunno says: Pimd in a nutshell?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by I_dunno, Sep 16, 2019.

1. I´ve been thinking that through the time I´ve played this game (almost 6 years with my current account), I have observed quite a few things…

They say a Picture can say more than a thousand Words...and if I was to describe pimd I would use this Picture:
    [​IMG]

And I mean, okay I might actually have to explain myself...

• People freak out when the server on pimd is out. I dunno if that tells how bored we are or if this is just a very addicting game :oops:
    [​IMG]

But the good thing is we Always get compensated and the pimd Life goes on...

• The next thing I wanted to share was the fact that rp is a huge part of this game. Now, everyone is free to rp if they want to, but please do that in pm if asked to. I have several times I get my innocent eyes exposed to unwanted rp.[​IMG]
    Like sorry, but you´re interfering my plans with God.

• This game is great for many things and one thing is all the friends you can get. Now I can only speak for myself, but my friends always spoils me and max me gifts (bless their kind, sweet soul). I think many can relate and the fun fact that I become close friends to someone due to her starting spamming me gifts once.
    [​IMG]
    But like all things there are downsides…

• It is hard to find Active tuts that will stick around longer than a week. The struggle is real and as a pup it is the decision to keep them underpriced in case they go inactive OR bump them af because they´re so active you barely get time to upgrade yourself. (No offense to my tutors, ILY guys and won´t ever let you go). :p[​IMG]
    And the fact that your tutors easily can be forced bump OR worst case kidnapped from you (aka tutnapped). Now most are very stingy with their tuts, so I would say hire at your own risk!
    [​IMG]

• Speaking of upgrading...it literally takes forever. But the satisfaction when you´ve grown again and the agony when you have 0 $ on hand and have to start saving again...smh how many can relate?
    [​IMG]

• Also, can we talk about the fact that you can get farmed and that is A HUGE PART OF THE GAME?As a mod, I can say there are a lot of complaints about this…and this seems to be a hard thing to realise. So I thought I´m gonna do a farming 101 for you:
    Regarding farmers...They don´t need a specific reason to farm. It will Always be there, so it is just to suck it up.
    [​IMG]

Don´t pay cf (cease fire). All farmers get tired eventually...or you could Always go offline and come back in a week.
    [​IMG]

Don´t start unnecessary shit. YOU WILL REGRET IT!
    [​IMG]

But if you get jumped at, there are sweet moments when it just fizzles out because your opponent is a weak sauce. Britney got me covered to explain the feeling:
    [​IMG]

Hopefully you got some usefull tips :p

• To wrap this up soon (if you actually managed to stay this long, congrats! You just boosted my ego :D)...as a mod (or in general a popular player, I Think you can relate) you get several hundred of follows if you don´t limit it. So in my case, I will be glad to help you out, but can you please wall or gift me before following? That way I know you just ain´t there trying to get the green hulk rp? Thanks in advance!
    [​IMG]
    Now that was all I had to say this time. There are trillions of more stuff that I just won´t be able to cover in a single thread, but since we are in forums I just have one last thing to say about this thread..."No support".
    [​IMG]

2. hahahah :D

3. I’m so proud of you! You've grown your meme game dunno 😋 ily 🙌

I_dunno likes this.
  4. No support
    [​IMG]

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  5. This thread is just pure cringe

6. i feel like i just read a bunch of words put into a spotify playlist and then somebody pressed "shuffle"

these meme are low tier memes. Iron rank. Cardboard even. I think even kefo could make better memes on his own

Maddi_Matsu and Kefo like this.
  7. Ew a mod 🤮

8. I can’t really say much cause I’ve got like no sense of humor.

Nice to see you in forums though again 💕

-MoB-Conqueror likes this.
  9. Kefo makes good memes 😞

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. Lettuce not get crazy now

Maddi_Matsu and Kefo like this.
  11. I uh finding out you’re a mod lol

12. i expected better from you 🥴😂

Vo and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  13. The most cringe part was the tutnapping section and also the bit about servers being down.

I like the idea and this kind of thread would probably fun and entertaining for some people. Good effort.

-MoB-Conqueror likes this.
  14. Ty, ILY too 😍💕

15. Everyone knows you gotta pay to get the premium service 🤭😂

Faen likes this.
  16. Thanks, I dunno if it is good to be back or maybe I'll just continue to be in pub instead 🤭 Feels more like home court 😂😂😂

17. Haha, thanks...maybe you wanna give some lessons in forum worthy memes ?😂

18. Thanks for the Guide. LMAO