I Want You Back

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, Jun 22, 2019.

1. We were together for almost 3 years, and I was giving this a lot of thought and I made a mistake. You see, I still do indeed love you and I am sorry for hurting you. I really do need you. Everything I said that day, I regret it and I didn’t mean to make you over think all the times I did. If you give me another chance I can show you how much I’ve grown as a person and how this time it’ll be different.

2. I appreciate the effort and will send you a consolation prize but tbh I would ignore this if an ex sent it to me. It's all very vague about what "you regret" and "did wrong" and how "you grew." Thank you for entering, feel free to try again ?

3. Where the prize for my entry tho

4. Your entry can suck it tbh

5. Accept your chibi goddammit

6. Spending all my nights, all my money going out of the town. Doing anything just to get you off of my mind. But when the morning comes and I'm back where I started again. Trying to forget you is just a waste of time. Baby, come back! Any kind of fool could see, there was something in everything about you. Baby come back, you can blame it all on me! I was wrong and I just can't live without you. All day long wearing a mask of false bravado. Trying to keep up a smile that hides a tear. But as the sun goes down I get that empty feeling again. How I wish to God that you were here. Baby come back. Any kind of fool could see, there was something in everything about you. Baby come back, you can blame it all on me! I was wrong and I just can't live without you. Now that I've pulled it up all together, give me the chance to make you see! Have you used up all the love in your heart? Is there nothing left for me, is there nothing left for me? Baby come back! Any kind of fool could see, there was something in everything about you. Baby come back! You can blame it all on me...

...I was wrong...and I just can't live without you..

7. You’re my twin flame. It would, could, never work. Yet we tried for 8 years, over and over. We told ourselves we were too young, let’s try again when we’re older.
    So we grew up.
    We told each other it was the distance.
    So you moved closer to me.
    The day I met you, I still cherish it, even 4 years after our split.

We had, and still have all these things pushing us apart.
    Yet again and again we try.
    This time it was my fault though, We had finally met after 6 long years of waiting and I fucked it all up like I always do.

I can’t see us getting back together again.
    We still talk, but we both know it isn’t the same.
    We can feel the elephant in the room, even though the texts and FaceTime calls.
    I think I’m more upset I lost my best friend then I am about losing you as my boyfriend.

I’m sorry.

8. ?

9. By the Player ?

10. Do you want him back or you accepted the fact it's totally over?

11. Both, if that’s a option.

12. This is gonna be my go-to thread for the unsaid things.

"It took us 5 long years after we decided to give up on us. Like my favorite shoes, our relationship got worn-out, we were both drained, tired and so stained. No, it wasn't a bad relationship but we handled it really bad. When you asked me to let you go, you probably are wondering why I easily said yes? I felt how sincere you are, how much you want to end it to get away from all the pain and stress you're feeling. We both know we still love eachother, and at that moment we wanted to ease both ourselves from the pain we're experiencing and letting go was the only way we could think of. If I could, I would want to crawl back into your arms and heal both of us. Remember all the promises and plans we had together, get back with building those and be there for eachother. I want to be the one to mend your broken heart. I want to be the one who will make you happy again. I want to be the reason why you smile before going to bed, again. I thought letting go will heal us but I made a mistake. We can heal us together.

13. ? I lub you but no.

14. ?