I Want You Back

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, Jun 22, 2019.

1. I've been thinking of selling e-books so I'll probably post samples somewhere on this app

2. Sounds good

3. Yay

4. I broke up with you because I thought we would be better apart as individuals. The last few months were mentally and emotionally exhausting for us. We did nothing but argue. We were miserable if I am being honest. But I have come to realize that being without you is worse. Being miserable without you hurts more than all the arguing and crying I went through being with you because you also make my heart whole. You're the only one who gets me. We knew eachother so well that we had conversations without speaking. Yes you made me angry and cry but also made me laugh so hard. There is this empty void in my life where you used to be. I miss your smile when I first wake up. I miss how you would laugh whenever I held something and said "look at your baby hands" and would fiddle with them. I miss how you always smelled so good. I miss playin with your hair til you fell asleep. I miss how your hugs felt like home. I miss you. Please come home.

5. Awwwwsss.. so sweet. ?

6. I actually meant every word of that for my ex :(

7. I might say something like this:

We started off as strangers. We learned everything about each other and we never stopped trying to find out more, to understand each other better.. until one day. We became comfortable to the point that we stopped caring. We didn’t excite one another. We drifted apart. We slowly became strangers once again. In the same room, you wouldn’t notice me. Conversation felt forced. In the same bed at night, but in different worlds in our minds. We broke up, because I felt I no longer knew you. The look you gave me before I walked away from us has been imprinted on my eyelids. Every time I close my eyes, I see it. I see that hurt. I see you. I blamed you for being so distant, but now I realize I was at fault just as much. You and I loved with everything we had. The love didn’t go away. We just forgot how to prove our love. I still love you. I will never give up on us again. I should never have done it, but now I know what this life is without you. Say you want me back too...

8. Omg I feel this on so many levels.. that getting to know u part. A lot of my friends have drifted apart as time went by because of my fault. I'm in my feels now.

9. This :(

10. Nah, I always think thrice before making a decision like that

11. "JUST GET YO ASS BACK IN HERE AND LOVE ME"

12. Cracker jack

13. ALICIA THIS IS A WRITING PROMPT. IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE GENUINE. Please express your love

14. I laffed tho

15. Cute

16. I like that is your first post. Much yay and ty

17. She can't. She didn't even give me any lovetaps

18. Alicia is mai waif, if she will be love tapping anyone it is me

19. O but sharing is caring

20. I'm already sharing w star, okay? you can find your own waif, husband.