I still don't know!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Hoes_Luv_Me, Jul 15, 2019.

1. How about pots with special effects!
    Exm:
    Increase recovery speed by %2 for 1hr

More colors to dates!
    Exm:
    Needless to explain.

Or Fighting Avi BG,
    (Doesn't have to be video or nun, .jpng or .pgn is fine as long as the avatar eithers
    A: Change Unto a more aggressive looking version of itself. Neutral can be reset after 1hr-24hrs of no PvP contact.
    (This is good to identify them SFW runners).

Or
    B: The Avatar bg changes into YOUR AVATAR VS THEIR AVATER POSTER STYLE IMAGE.

that is all
    Note if you disagree and decide to tell me then prepare for some shut the
    |° \ °|
    | ( &$@!) |
    ---------------------

2. Have you actually sent any of these ideas to ATA via ticket or email? Us forumers can't implement any of your ideas into the game.

GodTierOni likes this.
  3. I don't understand B at all.

4. Why when ATA reads forums as well?
    You do realize they have accounts for a reason don't you?

5. 👤 vs 👤 but minus the "vs". Just they style of player avi & opponent avi clash like image.

6. I feel like you are being hostile for no reason?
    I am only suggesting a direct line to them may help you get your ideas across more efficiently. ATA has access to forums, sure, but I don't imagine the developers are hanging around forums reading every post, especially those entitled, "idk." They have mods to moderate forums and therefore I assume they spend more of their time responding to direct messages and actually working on the game. It is genuinely just a helpful suggestion, take it or leave it but don't sass someone who tried to help you.

yOu dO rEaLiZe tHeY hAvE aCcOuNtS oN hErE... 🙄

WhoTfIsWesday, Maddi_Matsu and Manic like this.
  7. And that's your avis icon? Literally why? And how would it go into effect? What if they didn't want their avis icon to show like that? What if it was 1 vs 5?

8. Ah huh, yEh-A-Deet-Da-deet *slobers
    "I don't even sit around and read forums all day "I do work just like them" so no I don't expect them to hang around in forums....geezus this is 1+1 here...but I do expect them to read forums just as well as they chat in Campus chat and such....
    so again you're acting like its any different! Ffs you can dork this post 😂😂😂

9. Wait...
    Can you please tell me what the phrase, "Dork this post" means because I lol'd and need to know now. 😂

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  10. Get that CF or CF then otherwise hope they'll leave you alone so you can view youre neutral avi again

11. You didn't answer like 2 of my questions.

12. *caughs google is your best friend

13. Then ask them 1 at a time "please"

14. Refer back to the other questions i already posted. Regardless if you answer them all your idea still sucks donkey ass

Syl95 likes this.
  15. Ways to make the game more laggy 101

16. You could google how to spell "cough," too. 😬

17. It's crazy how "YOUR BRAIN" did the work for me..... Let's not play these adolescent game's, trust me you'll lose.

18. "I" never lose..... "please" just give up *now.

19. By using jpng? The same jpng they use already whaaat noooo... Shut up you uneducated swine

20. Oh you really want your feelings hurt huh?😷