I just wanted a milkshake

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Thank you, senpai. I haven't tried butter rum as a shake

2. Imma attempt with the pea milk at home one day cause it's thicker than almond milk.

The premade coconut whipped cream is actually really good too if you haven't tried it

3. It's my favourite alongside matcha green tea shakes, which is what I had yesterday

4. I love coconut whipped cream. I've never tried pea milk, though, or even seen it in stores ? am curious now

5. Vanilla ice cream.

2 bananas.

Tiny amount of vanilla extract.

Pinch of cinnamon if you want.

And

Malibu Banana Rum

Blend it.

Yummmmm. I take that to work every now and then and it's so goooood

6. ^ kk noted

7. I like teas, but I loathe anything with matcha. I have tons of matcha kitkats here up for grabs

8. I've never tried Malibu banana rum but banana flavoured everything is delicious so I shall keep it in mind

9. You can use the regular Malibu coconut rum but i like the banana rum one a bit more

10. I would say mail them but they're probably not vegan. Matcha is one of my favourite flavours, it's so yummy. Butter rum tastes kind of similar to caramel if you're curious (which usually I hate but as a milkshake it's so satisfying)

11. I feel like I'd like banana better. Not a big coconut fan

12. The chocolate one is to die for. It's called Ripple. They have it at Save-On here

13. Ooo I'll take those matcha kitkats off your hands Winter ?

14. I have tried buttered rum but not as milkshake. I use cocoa rum tho which is way better in my opinion.

15. It doesnt really taste like coconut.

I typically pour 1/5 of malibu coconut rum, 1/5 absolut vodka, and 3/5 orange juice and it's really good. 3-5 of those will get you going. But again it doesnt really taste like coconut, it's just sweet

16. Too bad for Wed, it's not vegan. I got 3 packs here, you can have them all. Straight from Japan

17. I shall give it a try. I've seen it in stores but I always avoided it cuz I thought it was gonna taste like a liquid coconut macaroon.

18. So now I am dying of jealousy and it is all you and Rose's doing. The cops will be over for the manslaughter u have committed shortly

19. I should see if i can find them here. I've heard rumors of them at Asian markets.

The Tiramisu ones were really good.

20. I also have the Pocky matcha, wow my friend thought I like matcha because I like the colour green