I Have Achieved Climax

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Which is a metaphor for: I sat through two full seasons of Friends and finally laughed out loud for the first time today. Season 3 episode 1. I might just be tired, I'll look at it again tomorrow to see if it was actually funny.

Jaey likes this.
  2. Ngl thought this was going to be sexual in nature

3. I considered adding a few innuendos but then didn't feel like it

Muschi likes this.
  4. Never seen friends.

Buwbuw likes this.
  5. I’ve seen all 10 seasons, didn’t laugh very often and was always pissed at Ross.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  6. Jezzz.. that sitcom needs to piss off now!

7. In regards to what? Me finally laffing/thread not being about sex/me not liking friends

8. It's not worth watching.

9. We're part of the lucky ones

10. You laughing at friends. It is not worthy.
    I have a grudge with Friends

11. It was just once. I had a bad night and was tired, forgive me.

12. I can't even watch it for 90s style inspiration, and that's saying something.

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  13. I forgive you uwu 💖

14. Friends enrages me to no end and I've never even directly watched it. Just shared a room with a sister that switched between binge rewatching that and Gilmore Girls. 😔

15. Oh I love Gilmore Girls

16. I love Gilmore Girls and Friends. Please don't hate me. 🥺

17. The Golden Girls was my shizz.

18. Gilmore Girls sounds like a good show; not my personal cup of tea and I find the WASP culture of it kind of blah. But. It isn't annoying. Although when I hear the entire series like every other week while I'm trying to sleep or nap or relax... in my room... it gets a bit irritating.

Friends is just flat-out annoying as hell. I'm convinced the only reason people like it is because it gives some sense of nostalgia or whatever.