i am a free agent now

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by LLL_LucyLovechild, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My future points you want more? 

2. I'm definitely mentally unstable

3. Then i think you should get of this thread and seek psychological help.

4. No, thank you. ️

5. These 4-5 threads getting annoyed

6. Deal with it.

7. Stupid… nope not the right word ✘

No Life ✔

Crazy ✔

Needs psychological help ✔

Have a gd night everyone

8. Kristi,
    I've been going through the posts. Watching you fight against so many people. Now your mental health has been called into question...
    Your a vigilante for someone you don't know, spending hours of your time defending her honour while a little piece of your own dignity slips away with every post you make.
    Your ignorant rants about how obsessed you are with this person says a lot about your real life.
    Do you have a job? A bf? Real life friends? These are thing that keep us from investing our energies into something that does not benefit us. Smh. Do yourself some justice and take some time to make your own life right!
    Sincerely,
    Mama of the forums

9. nice comment eternally but this is nothing new from kristi she's been around for a while and has said plenty of stupid things... she's just been quit lately

10. No she hasn't 

And for you guys saying she's wasted energy and has no life?

You are the ones who are BASHING her non stop
    Who has no life now? 

11. These threads get so entertaining

12. *quiet.... yea leo she has said some stupid things.... do you remember when jopo use to post breaking news threads...for instance the one about the mother who glued her son's genitals and beat him and kristi said something like that was ok

13. So Kristi is an idiot according to you guys because she's trying to keep someone's image intact?

I think it's very sweet of her. Did you guys ever think thay behind a screen there's a person who feels? If you had the heart of taking a minute and actually realise that Lucy's situation could be real, you wouldn't be able to be so mean to her. Then again, I don't know her personally, so I won't say much about her, but Kristi is my friend and she's very nice. If you people want to be so mean to her you should at least take a minute to have a real conversation with her.

14. nah leo i never called her an idiot i said she says stupid things.....

15. That wasn't from Leo lol and by the looks of it, you don't exactly find her bright and I wasn't pointing you. You guys treat her like one.

16. Kristi is a bit of a troll, that's one of the things I love about her, she's became good friend with my club, the ones who say she has no life make me laugh, she types a sentence or two, and you type a paragraph? Who has no life now

Noob 

17. coz being active is too mainstream

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.