Hushtag Tame Vice

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheSagittarian, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Hi hello. 🌚 Vice here. No fancyness in my thread so pls bear with me. You have my permission to leave if you don't wanna. 🌚

BUT ANYWAYS.

I'm trying to clean my wall of posts and whatnot and I see a lot of "fun" stuff. Fun for me anyways, but I saw and remembered that I did a PvP Carnivale Event thingy awhile ago.

But I'm not sure if anyone remembers it?

The point was to promote a little pvp and earn stat items/furniture for participating.

Like, you hit someone successfully without reparation and you win a prize. Like a Carnival!

Setting up would be easy. Would just need a roster of volunteers who would enjoy being hit. (Who DOES NOT hit back under any circumstance.)
    And donaters to guve unwanted or extra prizes. (Is not a scam. Pls belief me.)(I handle giving out the prizes.

How we would know if someone got through on someone is to have that person being hit take an ss of their newsfeed and put it on Line. (or.maybe I should get Discord). And then I have the participant choose their wanted prize.

I also would gift the volunteers for helping out. :)

All i really wanna know is if there is anyone interested in doing anything like this. 👀

TL;DR
    PVP FOR FREE ITEMS OR NAH?

2. Why can't I hit back

3. because nubs are nubs. But there could be like a double or nothing where you COULD hit back..

4. So for example if I volunteer, any stats could hit me? Or would there be a limit on the stats? Cause an 80mcs would most likely land successfully on me 🙂

5. Any stats. Thats the point or volunteers. They like to be hit. 🌚

6. I FORGOT TO POINT OUT THAT THERE IS ONLY A MAXIMUM OF MAYBE 3 HITS PER VOLUNTEER. THAT MAYBE IS A BAD THING? IDK

7. I only like pvp where I get to hit back. Being a pwar cow is really really boring. Good luck getting volunteers.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  8. its worked before 🌚 butt thanks. also you could participate not as a volunteer? 🌚

9. Hi, Alicia here.
    No support

TheSagittarian likes this.
  10. thank you for your no support.