Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief Results

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Jean, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Someone's in the wrong year.

2. Can't you guys just cut Ata a break? They work hard to keep us entertained and eveey single time they do something else to keep it interesting people complain about it. I do not know how Ata puts up with some of you when they worked their butts off and when they post about it some of you unappreciative people whine and whine and whine. Thank you Ata and the others who contributed and keep up the great work. Some of us appreciate it. Sorry about these rude people being rude.

4. you quoted yourself?

Also had I known about this fundraiser that would help people out I would have finally spent money on his game :( if this is still a thing I'd be happy to help out

5. I meant to just edit it and fix my type on "every". :/

6. Not a pimd thing anymore but still could be ways to help.

7. Thanks for repeating something that’s already been said.

8. ?

9. With the amount of money they make off of the "pay to play" players, they dont need nor deserve a break. People spend a lot of money on this game, which is already evident in how much they can raise for relief efforts in a short amount of time. Listening to the questions, complaints, and suggestions from players is part of their job. And if the game isnt satisfactory to some, its not rude to be honest about it. They put up with it bc they make $$$$ off of this game and others. They need a paycheck. This is a career for them lol, not a hobby.