Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief + 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Jean, Sep 2, 2017.

1. ^^ SUSAN G KOMEN*
    FML I HATE MYSELF LOL

2. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

yes! please donate locally!

3. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

you already got the green color, no need to kiss their butts more
    ps dont silence me for being a jerk

4. Why don't you both stop being petty and be grateful like Jesus, no one has to help...but it's called being a decent human which in this society we need more of. You should try it sometime.

Thank you ata and ignore the trolls ↑ they're ungrateful and greedy af[/quote]
    im literally just stating facts but okay LMAO. people should know where their money is going[/quote] Is being petty? I was stating an obvious fact, clueless Chloe. I've worked with charities in the past, so what I stated was my fact. I also stated that what ATA is doing is good try. There no troll in me, I rather and have volunteer my time and effort though. Can you say the same? I like how you brought up Jesus'name to something that had nothing to do with him. 

5. this is the sadie b hawkins thing from community all over again LMFAO

6. There ya go $99 sms bought

7. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

Thank you. And stay safe. I wish I could do more. Prayers to the Saldivar family. 

8. I would like to help but unfortunately I won't be able to buy anything until Tuesday...is it possible to extend the period until the 5th... I know it's a shot in the dark but I believe I bought a whole bunch of stuff right before the promo was announced...ty either way for caring about this enough to make an effort to help

9. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

Support

10. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

As a matter of fact she isn't kissing their butts she's never needed to she's a genuinely nice women so what she writes is her personal opinions. She doesn't support things that are false or immoral, and when she writes it's very rare that Ahli would come across as rude or sarcastic(while she still has her moments :p).

11. Great Idea... Need ATA to take more steps like that.... People do buy cats and DNS too often over here, Contribution to the Society through that is a great and welcomed step.

12. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

you too dont rage like last time when you werent picked as mod

13. So, We will get an achievement and contribute to those who are affected if we buy atleast 1 Doctor's Notes?

14. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

I apologised for my ragging yeah I got upset in the moment it's normal when you work so hard for something and you don't get it but that's life if I gave up so easily on everything then what even is the point in living I'll be one some day even if it takes a few more years ??‍♀️

15. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

never seen such desperate person over color since days of ryan

16. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

If I was desperate wouldn't I kiss their asses and not rage over stupid rule changes and other changes to the game?  I'm just saying I'm not a quitter either what's the point in playing this game if you don't have some type of goal ??‍♀️

17. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

Anyway we are going off topic please follow me if you wish to continue this ? if not then whatever

18. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

ill go with whatever , not interested in following the similars of ryan

19. Bruh ppl make fun of it all the time like tf

20. you are the next joke