Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief + 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Jean, Sep 2, 2017.

1. That's amazing then if you're actually doing something. But the reason I imply that is because you're literally negative on every post that has to do with helping Americans that lost everything. You weren't here so you can't sympathize with it sure. But that doesn't mean you have to put down efforts for people who are actually trying to do good. Thousands are donating to them and helping them as well. My family has. Many people in Texas that I know have. Yah it's not all over the news but people are still donating and you're assuming they're not just because it isn't being broadcasted. All I'm saying is complaining about them not doing anything for them instead of asking will get you nowhere with it ??‍♀️ there's a point when the negativity is just enough lol.

2. Your efforts are extremely appreciated in reviewing the best options for this disaster in Texas. You wanted to help and you are. Thank you.

3. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

i think the majority of people with actual brains realize that the media is biased. It's really not that hard to tell, they don't even hide their biased side anymore. Besides america isn't even my country. I couldn't careless. If someone wants to help a country out then hey good for you! but complaining about it will do jack. Nobody listens to or likes a complainer. Especially if its about political issues and especially if its on the internet.

4. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

American Red Cross is a JOKE. Donate to a non profit that can actually provide real proof where the money is going. Most of what gets donated to Red Cross goes to administrative costs. GARBAGE.

5. my best friend and her family live in texas - implying bs about how i "cant sympathize" is pedantic at best. it's not an attempt to be negative, it's recognizing that priorities are important. my friend and thoudands of others had to evacuate, yes, and it's a rough situation. but theyre already GETTING help, and they were already better off than those in asia that are facing the same crisis on a much larger scale. people in america have the means of getting help regardless of who donates - people in other areas dont. that is to say, in one situation, donations help but arent crucial to saving thousands of lives; in the other, peoples' lives depend on it because there isnt already a system in place to help.

to use kefo's analogy, it's as though the hole in your side of the boat already has a construction team working to fix it, whereas the much larger more fatal hole on the other side has one old lady with a bucket trying to scoop the water out... yea, both need to be fixed, but priorities, man. even if it's not your side of the boat.

to clarify, my criticism is not one of ATA, but of every media outlet, company, person, etc in public eye that is focusing on america and, as per usual, ignoring second and third world people going through similar events that objectively need more attention and help.

6. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

Why do people have to make this negative? ☹️

This is clearly a good thing that ATA is doing. There's suffering in many places. If you choose to participate in the betterment of them as well, congratulations as well as thank you for your humanity. Let's just appreciate that they're doing something instead of nothing.

I hope for the better for everyone suffering from these tragedies around the world. If you're participating in the helping and healing process, bless you for your human decency. 

7. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

Itty always gotta find a problem in anything good eh if people don't want to donate don't buy it go send money to your black gay Muslim transgender sexually identify as a teddy bear charity

8. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

That's a hell of a disadvantage I'd donate to that 

9. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

ty for donating to them, will buy soon.

10. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

I'd donate the charity that gets you to massage my feet ?️

11. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO



12. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

Donated for the cause.

13. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

Nice

14. I wanna help

15. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

Thank you for doing this, ATA. If anyone wants to donate to a local entity in the Houston area, the Houston Food Bank is a good one. Just in case anyone wants to donate, but not to American Red Cross.

16. Ty ata 

17. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

Thank you! My fellow Texans and others affected along the Gulf are in my heart. ️

18. Thank you from a Houston area flooded Texan. Will be buying dns this weekend to help others. THANK YOU

19. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

I wish y'all chose the Salvation Army or a local charity because the Red Cross is a trash organization to donate to ?

20. Re: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief 2 x Cat Cafe PROMO

salvation army is worse tho lol local plz