Hunt Suggestions ♡

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. they did a Stranger Things hunt last Halloween.

2. I support the steampunk idea ?

3. I alsoooo need a revival of rainbow bright. I’ve seen that one avi that looks like her so I guess they’ve done it. But I’d like that to happen again.

Tyranicorn likes this.
  4. Since the creators have been on a kick with the last season and films. A supernatural themed hunt would be pretty cool 

5. Somebody said something about a fairy tail hunt, I support.

Maybe a REALLY BIG AND HUGE hunt about anime!! But I'd like it if the T10 avis were actually like, more easy to get for people who actually like anime??? Like maybe have a long questionnaire or something crazy weird.

Tyranicorn likes this.
  6. support

7. seven deadly sins based hunt

Tyranicorn and Restrained like this.
  8. Buffy the vampire slayer

9. I’m late to the party, but I am here for the Disney villains, Little Mermaid, or Atlantis themed hunt! I’d also love a Legend if Zelda themed hunt.

Restrained likes this.
  10. I don’t really have a hunt suggestion that is different from what has been said, but I do have a suggestion for a pride avatar. I think it would be great to get a female avatar with like a rainbow bandana on their head (folded horizontally/tied in the back), some sort of short hair cut like Ruby Rose, a pride shirt on and black denim jeans? Idk something that represents the more masculine lesbians.

11. I'd absolutely love to see a Disney hunt, where you choose good or evil and can get villain or prince/princess avis

Vampira and Restrained like this.
  12. That sounds awesome asf. I want a hunt with my girl Lilo, and maybe other Disney heroines and heroes that aren't considered technically Royalty. I actually looked it up and even Moana isn't considered a princess.

13. clueless hunt, mean girls, or movies hunt, galaxy/space hunt, festivals hunt, more creepy hunts, occult hunts, white and gold hunt, supernatural (not the tv show) hunt, witch hunt, dark themed hunts

14. These happen around October and sometimes ATA would even make their own twist of a show/movie for hunts like the twisted Alice in wonderland hunt

15. These happen around October and sometimes ATA would even make their own twist of a show/movie for hunts like the twisted Alice in wonderland hunt or that horrible bootleg Harry Potter Hunt they did for Christmas

16. I'd love to see a star wars and a hunger games hunt

17. How to train you're Dragon

18. Romans vs Egyptians? Might bring back some cool historic related furni and Avis I’ve seen floating around ?

19. Athens and Sparta kind of thing maybe?

NotThatJean likes this.
  20. Lucifer hunt? In honor of the 4th season who got saved by Netflix and Warner bros? I'd love to see it and it would be hot and cool af

Restrained likes this.