Hunt Suggestions ♡

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. We already had a mermaid hunt tho?

2. Mortal kombat or more importantly Street Fighter ?

3. tl;dr but Chansey > Clefairy

4. Supernatural hunt

5. Another idea:

Kentucky Derby? You can get some bomb ass avatars with some fancy hats

6. Just talking about this with friends who we just want to go for the style and scene. Cute Avis and cute gifts.

7. Hawaiian hunt and animal hunt are my support af I always want a zoo/African safari type hunts

8. we’ve had a similar Tarzan jungle hunt back in 2017 I believe and the dino hunt last year was also similar

9. I’m pretty excited for next hunt tho. I hope it’s some flowers are involved

10. Next hunt is probs gonna be some dumb sports hunt again ?

11. A sun themed hunt or element themed hunt .. like earth water air and fire ! And could collect stuff for each element to make an avatar of each element (ie earth water fire and water) and the ultimate avatar would literally be THE avatar !!!! Lol

12. Teen Titans, Tokyo Ghoul, Fairy Tail

13. Support

14. FILIPINO HUNT ??????

15. Hunts I need:

SHREK - we’ve all talked about this before. I still have fully support.

Doctor Who! The whole dorm can be tarsus blue and timey wimey looking with little nods to the show like the crack in the universe, a wearing angel 999, a little tardis or dalek lamp, rivers journal and a sonic screwdriver on a shelf, soooo many cool furniture things.

Sailor Moon w/ the girls dressed in street clothes with hints of their colors and symbols.
    Or they could do both street clothes and uniform versions. Maybe the uniform can be with shards or something. But they have to include chibiusa or it doesn’t count. JS.

Fairy tail the anime and actual fairy tails. I want both thank you.

I’ll be back with more don’t you worry. lol

Tyranicorn likes this.
  16. Filipino inspired theme hunt 

17. I think TV show wise maybe a version of Stranger Things would be nice! A New Walking Dead, The 100 Hunt

18. I think they already had a stranger things one, though I may be wrong

19. Yes Sailor Moon please! So many avatar possibilities...and interesting furniture!

20. The 100

The show

crazy_life likes this.