Hunt Suggestions ♡

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Avatars could be in onesies like the Super Mario characters. I want a sumo wrestler in a Totoro onesie and my boi Calcifer looking like a genderbent Lava Girl ?

Been trying to post this for the past 3 minutes

sscj_sscj likes this.
  2. Yeah  that's why I also suggested a Filipino theme, the hanami theme us basically Japanese & about the sakura festival, and there's a lot if Chinese and Korean stuff. Maybe more diverse ones like Thai or even middle eastern. I just want all cultures to be included.

3. Dang those avis are white and ugly, the face paint feature is pretty cool though.

4. Ooo Yes.

5. I like it, but why are there so many hint suggestion threads rn?

6. This is a thread that combined them all. The other threads just discuss a single hunt idea and the aspects of it.

7. Ahh well close enough. Would be nice to see a hunt like that again though.

DrGambit likes this.
  8. I still want an insane asylum hunt for halloween inspired by ahs, or any hunt inspired by ahs tbh

Kurai, Adore, Tyranicorn and 2 others like this.
  9. I agree. I would’ve preferred a full Día De Los Muertos hunt over the weak baking hunt we got last year :roll:

10. People is used to negativity in forums, that's why, I suppose.

11. Ooo I’d enjoy a hunt like this

smartaxx and Saphira like this.
  12. Oh no ty. I don't like the negative portrayal of the mentally ill. :( That season was difficult for me to watch. Insane asylums (and systematic abuse of the mentally ill) are a dark history for the mentally ill in the Western world and are still a very huge issue in developing countries

13. Not sure if its happened before but what about a full on gods and goddesses theme like hera, Zeus, Aphrodite etc!? Olympians hunt?

Adore and Saphira like this.
  14. They did a Greek/Roman hunt before, in 2017 iirc. I think maybe a similar hunt but w/ some of the Egyptian deities would be interesting! Would be a nice opportunity to showcase an underrepresented culture

Alollofern likes this.
  15. I agree. It's messed up to view people who have disabilities or mental illnesses as scary or dangerous :/ but if it was people who are possessed by ghosts or demons that could be a good substitute 

16. Negative portrayal aside, I don’t like the glorification of the mentally ill. So many young teens literally wanting to be ill because it's "trendy" and "cool"

17. Those are always classics! I'm more of a blood and gore kind of horror fan, but I understand there are some limits ATA has on that :(

18. DISNEY HUNT PLEASE SUPPORT

19. ^ I prefer paranormal horror, there’s only so much you can do with blood and gore when it comes to avatar designs. Blood stained clothes, bloody weapons, etc. I want them to make possessed avis with their eyes rolled back into their skulls, twisted limbs and arched spine, levitation, and such.

smartaxx likes this.