[HUNT]School of Hipsterdry

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Took me 200+ to get the previous ultra.
    Ain't as hard as people think.

2. So to get the combo item you require:
    - The Goblet (Gold Cup)
    - The diadem (Tiara)
    - The locket
    - The sword (Letter opener)

My guess... It makes the elder wand.

3. Bumping for players who don't know about the hunt

4. Was actually surprised to get that GPS thingy. Only found out then that there was a hunt ?

5. everyone knows about it

6. The common female avatar's shirt looks familiar! The Boy Who Cried Wolf right?? B W C W?

7. Thanks heaps for the info now if ata would only let the items drop since they say Help each other but you can't gift anything and then the drop rate is zero since no one has any of these items so sick of endless hunts with rare drop rates / need to look at the current system making everyone want to quit

8. All the avatars are rare opened several keys to ...crappy items ....a broken cart really and the fact that most of these items have unlimited to own I don't see me getting an avatar at all.... I totally hate these gambling hunts.....

9. Not interesting with male avis

10. At some point could you make the avatars with equal stats but still add up to %60?

11. I don't have $1700 to waste on the only avatar worth having for this hunt. War sounds better

13. Anyone how the "epic item" looks like?

14. May I just point out that if anyone knows their clothing brands well, Ginny is wearing a Jack wills top.

How PIMD original.

15. not buying or dropping another cat for those keys and hard-to get ava. last hunt was an extreme disappointment

16. I was happy getting one of their rare avi's just wish it was the girl avi...so I guess I've had a sex change lol is this what Bruce Jenner feels like when he gets to dress as a woman??? Lol

17. Sexx change

18. Uh