[HUNT]School of Hipsterdry

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Looking forward to BOS now :lol:

2. Wait a minute... is there a typo? Should it be 200 keys instead of 2000? oh gawd..

3. Wow 2000 keys to get Ultra rare? Wow these Avis have the same stats as my other Avis. Oh my god those Ultra Rare Avis have the same stats as frikken Helvetica!

PIMD, y'all should just stop making hunts altogether. This game is filled with so many ppl wanting to RP and do parties that y'all lost your touch in this game. I'm not an old player in this game but I sure as hell would love to see one PvP Event in this game. I wonder how many feedbacks I can spam to y'all about bringing back PvP events?

5.  they listen to feedback???? Are you serious? They do as long as they think it will make them money from cat sales. Other then that, forget it

6. You're kidding right?

7. This looks so impossible, I literally wanna cry looking at the 2000 keys requirement. Massive fan of harry potter but I'm still a student and I can't afford to buy cats or ecs for a b2b cat. I can already imagine Ron Weasley looking at this and going all "bloody hell!"

8. Omg!!! That dreamster Ava... please please please... give me that Ava... I know you can make it happen pimd... and you should coz you love me lol

10. "Well seeing some people have tons of real cash to spend for fast cc, why cant we reward them for doing so" says the devs. And there you go, a simple target straight for the ultra rare avis. Goodluck for the try really, you gonna need it ^^

11. It's easy to get 2000keys!! Just buy 55200ec and 38400dns and solo 800cc and wola you got 2000keys by spending $28k????

12. :eek: :roll:

13. gimme luna 

14. Why is there only 1 male avi for this hunt (rare)...For the common avi's..not sure who tha guy is...n tha ultra rare dude..is def gay?

15. Any known combinations of the items seen yet?

Please share if you have knowledge of any. :geek:

16. Should of been Ron and Hermione for the rares and Pottor and Snape for the ultras

17. This is sh*t