[HUNT IDEA] AWARENESS RIBBONS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by iKitty-_-TAP-_-YouSeductively, Jul 19, 2014.

1. I like it. Support 100% 

2. Ooh I have two ideas for avatars.
    One is a patient suffering from a lot of things and the other is a nurse

3. Its a wonderful idea, i support it, maybe also a new avatar for winners of top 500.

4. So will this hunt be like party drops or what?

5. That was my idea lina. I was thinking it would work out like the prom event, break it up into weeks so each week you work to earn that color ribbon

6. That sounds cool
    And it would be fun
    What parties would drop from?

7. The only thing that would ruin this is if people use this hunt for the wrong reasons. If people use it just so they can have ribbons and a new avi then it's just pointless and won't really be sharing awareness, just be another excuse to have showcase items. If this is to be done it must be done properly so the main objection is to provide awareness.

8. Perhaps along with this, there could be a chance to buy ec and/or a special avatar that ATA could use the money to donate to a relevant charity of their choosing?

9. Support! This would be a great hunt for a great cause. I hope it is implemented well if this is realized. Good job katie!

10. I would really hate if that happened Theorin. Unfortunately I dont think theirs going to be a way around that. Im just really hoping more people take it seriously then not

11. But a problem is not everyone will buy stuff with real money.the problem will be unavoidable

12. So what ribbons will there be?

13. Yes!! This would be soooo cool! The only hunt I'll participate in 

14. Theirs so many possibilities lina. Theirs a lot of different ribbons for a lot of different causes