[HUNT IDEA] AWARENESS RIBBONS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by iKitty-_-TAP-_-YouSeductively, Jul 19, 2014.

1. That would be a great!! Nice idea

2. Support but I think it could be a ton of ribbons, kinda like the flags we got... there's a ton of types of ribbons

3. I agree!! I think some riddons could be hunt items then others could be gifts or something like that lol

4. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month I'm only using pink in forums. For those of you who know me know I really hate pink :lol: but I wear pink and support the awareness every October and every chance I get. I sincerely hope you do the same.

5. Ty Lina!!! I thought it would be appropriate since it's a part of my awareness ideaツ

6. Code:
    bbc fail :lol: I thought bright pink was a color you could use[/b][/color]

7. NO SUPPORT NOOB

8. omg I'm so off today!![/b]

9. WAIT WHATS THE POINT OF SPREADING AWARNESS? I AM PRETTY SURE someone with a brain tumor or whatever would perfer you and appreciate it much more if you donated to a charity or something over spreading this like you spread peanut butter to a slice of toast.

Just something i always wonder.

10. Let me know when you actually read the thread because if you would pay attention you would notice that having donations is an idea. Thank youツ

11. Someone seems a little butthurt that they didnt think of the idea first  bet they did the ice bucket challenge

12. And Ik Rose :lol: I need to brush up on my pink bb codes :lol:

13. Is it like whenever I'm here or you mention me, your coding fails. :eek: :(

14. No lah Rose it aint all bad. but Bump I am fully on this idea and 100% support it