[HUNT IDEA] AWARENESS RIBBONS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by iKitty-_-TAP-_-YouSeductively, Jul 19, 2014.

1. That's true. Their are a lot of people who don't know how to upload pics to a forum, but their are BB Code guides that make it really easy. The easiest way I know is through photobucket. And ATA doesnt necessarily have to hold it in the forums, the can put up announcements in forums but hold the actual contest on facebook so more people can upload their ideas. Then people can vote.

2. exactly right ^ such a smart little cookie. I never got that saying though.. Cookies don't have brains, they're for tummies

3. Nice 1

4. Thank you guys sooooooo much!!!!!

5. BUMP! Yes I bumped my own threadツツツツツ

6. what section is it in? I can never find it

7. Support 

8. It's under strategy. Most of the time it's on the first 2 pages.ツ

9. ? Thank you xx

10. I really don't think they'd be interested in giving away their profits ... but SUPPORT!

11. this is a brilliant idea right?!

12. I think they would. Because in a way they woukd still make more money. When people see that their money is going to a good cause then their going to help. ATA can donate a certain percentage of either each percentage or a percentage of the total amount earned throughout the hunt. And support is already behind the idea so maybe that will helpツ

13. Sorry I haven't updated guys. Had a bad storm that knocked out power all day yesterday.
    Come on guys I want to hear more ideas!! Think of non-profits that you can suggest to make the donations to. Theirs plenty out there, give us your oppinion!!

14. hope everything is okay

15. Everything is thankfully good to go now. Thank you Rinaツツ