[HUNT IDEA] AWARENESS RIBBONS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by iKitty-_-TAP-_-YouSeductively, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Thank you alex!!!!!!! And really lewis??? Brahhhh?!?!?! Dude you know I'm a girl!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Or whatever I mean by that lol

3. A great idea because it is really necessary for people to be aware of these things, its great that there are so many awareness things going around

4. It is important alex. And hopefully the more people know then the less they will get bullied and picked on for being different.

5.  support

6. Support. I  this idea. I hope ATA listens to this idea

7. Theres supposed to be a heart. * I love this idea

8. I really love this idea, and I hope ata makes this hunt happen some day. It would be nice if this could be a 3 week long hunt (hint hint ata) :)

9. That was my original idea. For it to work like the prom hunt. I think more people had fun with that hunt then usually. Ik I didn't see as much complaining :lol:

10. Bump! Come on guys let's keep this active so the devs will see!!!!!!ツ

11. who's ready for October?! Breast cancer awareness month is coming up soon! [/imgfit]

12. Lmao  fail..

who's ready for October?! Breast cancer awareness month soon! *

13. Omg I love that pic Rina!!!! It's beautiful!!!

14. The overall idea of the awareness themed hunt is alright, and personally I 100% support it, but there have been so many hunts nowadays, its kinda hard to keep up right. :> so why not we have this hunt, yes please, and have it maybe a week after any hunt. Oh and the avatar designing competition? well some people cant insert pictures here so we'll need to teach them, meaning the general population of Pimd players.
    Thanks for the idea ^-^